Approved Ronald Reagan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ronald Reagan, Jan 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Ronald Reagan's Grand Illusion
    Your Steam ID:
    https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990531902
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was a T during a non-rotation map. I knew I was buying T, so I warned over global voice chat pre-round, T voice and text chat during round that I was going to jihaad spawn.

Part of why I jihaaded spawn is that it was insanely packed and easy for people to be stuck, so I was trying to have some fun and get a bunch of kills right there. Unfortunately, some of my T buddies were also stuck, or maybe didn't read chat. It was honestly a race by all the Ts to see who could jihaad spawn first (5 people bought T that round), and sadly I killed a lot of T buddies.

I would improve upon my gameplay and bring less of that kind of play to the table.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm not exactly innocent here to be honest. Chat logs from said game would show that I warned in chat, but I think the warnings don't mean a lot if people are stuck.

Long story short, I'm guilty, and I won't do it again.

Edit: I do want to express my sincerity in this post. I enjoy my time on the server, and I like to think that I bring fun to others as well. However, this ban showed me that sometimes my fun comes at the expense of others, and I want to fix that by being a better player on the server. I appreciate the time of staff to review this appeal, and I hope to show you I can be a more positive member of the community.​

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  2. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

You were banned by @Pierogi for Mass RDM (2nd). Please wait while they gather their evidence.

And for future reference, your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:15133087.

3. Pierogi

Pierogi Special Properations Administrator VIP

I have seen this and will respond once I have compiled my evidence

4. Pierogi

Pierogi Special Properations Administrator VIP

So you were banned for RDMing 6 T buddies on airbus.

upload_2021-1-23_10-17-41.png
    upload_2021-1-23_10-18-1.png

You claimed that you warned, but pre-round warnings do not count:
    upload_2021-1-23_10-31-20.png

The factors influencing my decision on this appeal are as follows
    • This is your second mass RDM ban in 2 months. The previous incident was intentional mass RDM with the sword on jondome.
    • You were more concerned with setting off the jihad than potentially ruining the rounds of your fellow traitors.
    • The severity of the mass RDM was quite high - you killed 6 people in one round.
    • On the other hand, it was just one action.
    • This occurred on a non-rotation map, the design of which makes it very easy for something like this to happen.
    • You reached out to me with a sincere apology for your actions.

Given these factors, I will reduce the ban to 9 days. Please remember that a third offense would incur a 4 week ban and would be very unlikely to be appealed.

Appeal: Accepted, not voided
    Thread: Locked

Feel free to reach out on Steam again if you have any questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.