Denied RoguexMT's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RoguexMT, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoguexMT

RoguexMT Member

2. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

@McMuffin will respond at his earliest convenience. In the meantime, feel free to play on our other 4 servers while you wait.

3. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Hey there Rogue, thank you for being patient with me.

So, you were banned because I joined the server and saw you and your friend, false kos'ing t's at the start of the round. Then, the next round, your friend Rasmus killed @Silent Rebel before he even moved, and didn't even ID the body. Silent Rebel has recorded a part of this, and I will ask for his video evidence. I would also add that you were a traitor when your friend rdmed Silent Rebel.

4. RoguexMT

RoguexMT Member

Ramus ins't even on any of my friends lists.
    That was my first time playing on the server in months and in my fourth game i get banned?

5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Yes he was. I won't deny this yet, I am going to wait for Silent's video evidence.

6. RoguexMT

RoguexMT Member

Do i need to take a snapshot of my whole steam friends list? Because i literally "met" him in game n said " i trust you"

7. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

You could easily have removed him, we have a system that allows us to see who's on your friends list.

8. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

No, that won't be necessary, you could have very easily removed Rasmus. I know for a fact he WAS your friend. Don't worry about it, video evidence should be up soon.

9. RoguexMT

RoguexMT Member

Well he WAS'NT on my friends list i swear

10. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

It was very obvious that Rogue, and rasmus were ghosting. I recorded what i could, and asked muffin to come to the server and handle it. I'm trying to gather the video evidence at the moment.

EDIT: It shows rasmus rdming me at the start of the round as a T, and then rogue false kosing a player named funny. He claims funny was shooting at him, but he wasnt anywhere near rasmus.

There were more false koses being called earlier, but my recordings can't really prove they are "false" since it was from my perspective, and i couldnt capture everything that was happening around rasmus/rogue. They pretty much kept kosing T's for no reason all throughout the game, without accidently kosing any innocents. The t's were doing nothing traitorous.

Also, im pretty sure ice cream was ghosting with them as well. He called out some kos's on Traitors who havent done anything, as you can see in this video. I was with 2 people, funny and varkyul, who were doing nothing. icecream kosd them for "shooting at him" when they clearly were not. Both varkyul and funny were t's that round.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  11. RoguexMT

RoguexMT Member

How would I ghost anyways if I don't have him on Skype, TS, or ventrillo? I really love this server and I wouldn't break the rules purposely. I just really want to play on the server.

12. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Couldn't have said it better myself.

13. RoguexMT

RoguexMT Member

ok so in the video before Rebel killed me it clearly show my health status at "hurt" meaning i got shot or fell but i was in no area that i could've fell so yeah

14. RoguexMT

RoguexMT Member

he was visible to me at the 00:23 mark about when i started saying KOS funny he ran into the vents after shooting me then i later started to pursue him 00:27ish before he killed anyone else. When he shot me i was still in the area at 00:27 and i seen his name before he ran into the vent
    and also this http://gyazo.com/74700e01f88e4b449c1d9949e1dc9497

15. RoguexMT

RoguexMT Member

Do you guys have a TS that I could talk to you on?

16. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Okay, so moving away from the time you had a legitimate kill, what about the other people who either you or Rasmus false kos'ed? I only witnessed a couple of false kos'es, but still it amazes me that every time, one of you was a Traitor, and you WERE friends, you cannot deny that, I checked. It is also rather amazing that in the midst of all the false kos'es, not once did an innocent player get kos'ed by either you or Rasmus. I agree that the only conclusive evidence Silent has, is your friend killing him when he had hardly moved. I am looking at the logs of this round to see if Funny shot you.

17. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Okay, and Admin can vouch for this, in the round where you kosed Funnymoth and Varkyul, neither had shot. The time was June 9th, 10:24 dolls. Also, the kos you had on Funnymouth was a correct one, so no need to talk about that anymore, since he shot you and all.

18. RoguexMT

RoguexMT Member

I DON'T false KOS I only kill in defense or if I'm sure that the person is a T. And idk if he was on my friends list or not because he isn't on it anymore I guess its just coincidents that he was a T n I was a I n vice verse. But I seriously wasn't ghosting. And if I do get unbanned "I'm guessing that is very unlikely" I'll record everything from now on.

19. RoguexMT

RoguexMT Member

So what now?

20. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

The evidence adds up man, you were friends, you called multiple kos'es on T's who you claimed had shot at you, but didn't etc. The logs of that round support it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.