Denied RODSIN's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RODSIN, Apr 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RODSIN

RODSIN VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    RODSIN
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:216640268
    Which Server:
    Vanilla 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because as you know I usually help staff members when some people are trolling/ghosting/harrasing, If you want I say any example. Also I was appealing my reports but I got banned and I could get advised before that.

As a Second part, I think that many people throws granades as frags at modded and incens or discombulators and kill/damage a lot of people and doesn't get ban. Same with the crowars or killing by "mistake" when they wanted to kill the guy and they don't get the ban.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any prove to be an innocent because It's true, I had damaged/killed some people with the granades but as I said before the people used to rdm and don't report and they don't get ban.

I know it's not an excuse to say on an appeal but It's also another important thing to say. I accept that I had done a bad thing but I don't think it's a motive for a ban.​

2. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Tagging @iizzy for banning you for Mass RDM 1st
    Wait patiently for their response

3. Pierogi

Pierogi Special Properations Administrator VIP

@iizzy asked that I let you know that she is aware of this appeal and will be handling it later, as she is currently out of the house.

4. iizzy

iizzy Pastel Pink Punk VIP

Apologies, it's going to be quite a few hours until I can get on and edit my footage and grab screenshots, I'm out getting vaccinated and also have plans in this part of the state afterwards.

In the meantime so this appeal isn't at a total standstill, I banned you for Mass RDM after reports started coming in for your grenades. You damaged at least two people, every round, for at least 5 consecutive rounds excluding fun rounds, with mainly incendiaries, many of these being self-destructs. You also continued to use incendiaries to RDM after already being reported once for it, which affected my level of leniency (I was initially being lenient as it was a lower pop and no one was reporting yet). If I remember correctly, you racked up about 7-9 RDMs across one map + one round. Why should you be unbanned given all of this (once I have the evidence set up)? Personally, I don't feel other people doing this in the past excuses RDM at this level.

5. iizzy

[​IMG]
    Damaged Sanchez and Reda, causing me to kill you (1 RDM)
    [​IMG]
    Damaged Karasb and Danstorm with explosion (1 RDM)
    [​IMG]
    Damaged Reda and Karasb (1 RDM)
    [​IMG]
    Damaged Danstorm & Savannah with first grenade, killed Savannah and damaged Danstorm with second grenade (3 RDMs)
    [​IMG]
    Damaged Savannah with first grenade, damaged Danstorm with second grenade (Danstorm was T but wouldn't be KOSed or killed for another 45 seconds) (2 RDMs)
    [​IMG]
    Damaged Sanchez with two separate grenades (2 RDMs)
    [​IMG]
    Report from Dolls Round 2. Unless I misread this, your response was basically "I was going to kamikaze but you killed me so the grenade dropped." Which, really, isn't a defense. You were about to RDM either way.
    [​IMG]
    Report from Dolls Round 5. Regrettably, I didn't wait for your response before banning. It was an oversight because I was conferring what to do in Discord, and got the unanimous "ban him", and went over to do that, lapsing in my brain and thinking you had already responded. If I'm to take a slay for that, that's fine, but in any case your defense for 2 RDMs against Sanchez probably wouldn't have changed the tides of this situation. Across these two reports alone, were 5 RDMs, meaning reporting unreported damage for the other RDMs wasn't necessary.

Dolls round 4 was a fun round. Just with these rounds alone, that's 10 RDMs. That is 2.5x the amount of RDMs required for a Mass RDM ban. I would like to remind you that this was low pop. On one hand, on lower populations people tend to do sillier stuff and we let the rules slide a little more occasionally in an effort to have fun and get the server populated. On the other hand, we were trying to get the server populated. You RDMed every single person who was playing the game at this time (there was 6 damage on me in round 1 of Clue which I omitted because honestly at this point there's enough here).

I hardly know anyone who RDMs over 10 people and doesn't get banned. There are many regulars who get banned occasionally for a single wayward discombob on Airship. Now that the evidence is here, I'll keep the questions from my previous post open.

6. RODSIN

RODSIN VIP

I had never said that is not true, I said it is true and also Reda told me I done 9 rdm's and that is enough for a ban. But I am kinda annoyed that some people don't report and doesn't get ban for those things. Well, anyways It was obvious that I was going to get banned sooner or afterwards but It's the thing I said before.
    Annoyed because the people don't report, staff members doesn't care about the rdm that someone had done and only care about the things that the person in specific they're searching on and they guys who I had said before doesn't get ban, the maximun is a karma ban. And It's not hardly It happened today and no one did nothing so...
    I also knew that I can't defend or appeal something that is bannable but the people said me to try so I tried with the truth.

7. iizzy

I'm really confused as to what you're saying here. If you're saying that we often don't punish people for Mass RDM, that's an issue, and if you feel that staff isn't doing their job, you can bring that up in reports or to the staff in general. However, you have to keep in mind that, for the most part, we only work on the RDMs that are reported. In some cases, such as someone RDMing 3 times, and we find a 4th RDM that was blatant, we'll report that RDM as well so we can get their response and possibly ban for Mass RDM (4+ RDMs). However, other than reporting unreported damage to complete a Mass RDM ban, we won't report for things that the victim didn't report for in the first place. We definitely don't let Mass RDMs go if the RDMs were reported, such as in this case (3 RDMs in the first report, 2 in the second report).

Please forgive me if I didn't understand what you were saying correctly. I'm super wrecked and tired from the vaccine and had some trouble parsing, but I want to address these concerns of yours, so let me know if I missed the mark here.

8. RODSIN

RODSIN VIP

I did understand everything so I don't need to forgive you, Sir. I think this appeal should be dennied but I accept I had rdm'ed.

9. iizzy

In that case, I'll be closing this appeal. If you ever feel the staff team isn't doing their job properly, please feel free to bring it up to us in the future, so that we can understand what your issues are to correct them.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.