Denied RODSIN's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RODSIN, Jul 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RODSIN

RODSIN VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    RODSIN
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It should be unban because I made a mistake that everyone makes and also that I'm a bit subnormal. I must also say that the comment I said is a standard comment, whether I am alive or dead, which I made for the first time, but no matter how many I have received (I did not want to say names because it is fucking the opposite person, whether he is a friend or not a friend) .

I must emphasize that it was not a comment which could be fixed as ghosting in all its aspects, I would say more exact than in very few aspects it is. Instead, you can see how to ghosting or not, as each one wants to look at it. As a second and final point of this section, ghosting at least to a higher degree would have been otherwise to understand it better, but as I said before, 'everyone who looks at it in the way they think is correct'.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    If it had been ghosting, he should have said the following: Player A has x life and player B has x life, that was an example or both players were located in x place. Both examples would have been the end and very clear to ghosting.

In the event that my phrase was seen as ghosting, it would be a minimal degree, rubbing the line of its said meaning. In the event that it did not look like ghosting it would be something bordering on its own line or not directly.

Now is your time to decide 3 things:
    -Unban: I guess I won't get but who knows.
    -I still get the ban, but with any hours/days/weeks of reduction.
    -Still the ban without reduction.​

2. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

I banned you for Ghosting(2nd offense), i will get back to you shortly.

3. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

Ok so let's go over what lead to your ban first.

Firemac asked me to look at a PM you sent to him:
    [​IMG]

You were both traitors, you were dead and Firemac was still alive.

You gave a round related information while dead to a living player.

------------------

Now for the appeal.

I talked with you before you sent the ban appeal. From what i can see you still don't really understand why that PM is a problem. This is your 2nd offense, i can't just go: "lmao unbanned xD". If you don't understand why this is a problem, you will get banned again pretty soon.

You said :
    That's what you did, not as precise as that example, but you told Firemac that these 2 players were low HP.

[​IMG]
    Telling the HP of 2 players like this, that's ghosting. It's a round related information.

I'll deny this ban appeal for now, let's talk on discord a little bit more about that. You can make a new ban appeal whenever you feel like it's the right time.

Ban appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.