Rocket League!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by FoxPac ◢◤, Jan 30, 2018.

?

Do a Rocket League Giveaway?

Poll closed Feb 13, 2018.
  1. Yes, I want a cool new free game.

83.3%
  2. Nah, I prefer to stick to my own style of games.

16.7%
  1. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

Do you have Rocket League? Do you need help grinding to the top? Are you bad and just need a carry? Do you just want to play some Rocket League for fun and mess around? If so, you have come to the right place!

I have played the game for nearly 2 years now on Xbox, not much on PC, but I play quite a lot on Xbox. I am going to start playing more on PC, so if you have Rocket League on either PC or Xbox, let's play and grind to the top ;) (not literally, I am not THAT good).

Here is my Xbox Stats as of the date that this thread was made:
    [​IMG]

I'm mostly stuck in between Diamond 1 and Diamond 2 when it comes to Doubles. My highest ever rank was this season and I reached Champion 1 but I ended up losing a lot of games so I'm back down to Diamond 2.

I know most people won't have this game, but I highly recommend getting this game if you are someone who is interested in games that are played with a controller and games that are easy-to-play but hard-to-master.

I will also add a poll on whether or not I should do a giveaway for the game. The poll will be open for 2 weeks, and if there is enough Yes votes, I will do a giveaway for a free copy of Rocket League.

Also in this thread, you can post your own stats by using this website if you already have the game and play competitive. The link can be found here.

I am usually available anytime to play, so if you're down, throw me a friend request or shoot me a message and let's play (y)

• Like Like x 2
  2. sam.

sam. VIP

Already have the game. I need to get back into it, last rank was silver something. Add me on steam if you want to play.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm plat 3, hmu if u need a guy with 300 ping to play :nerd:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Flan

Flan Banned VIP

Already have it but didn’t play it for a while

5. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

[​IMG]
    I have only been doing both 3v3s as solo recently(Just what I enjoy the most) and got my diamond. Pretty much hardstuck in diamond though, not good enough to get champ + its probably as good as its going to get for me with keyboard+mouse.

6. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

Pssh, Diamond is no big deal. You're gonna need more to impress me than th-

jesus christ what the fuck how

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

I’m silver 1/2 and apparently gold 3 according to game tracker in 3’s. I can’t run rocket league on my pc, but I have it on Xbox. Add me on steam and I’ll tell you my Xbox name.

8. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Anyone wanna trade? I have some imports and exotics on both pc and ps4. Ps4 is lilpup618.

9. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

I need to get back into I have some good stuff as well

10. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Im better at keyboard than controller but I can do both.

11. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

keyboard is legit harder how

12. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

i AHVE HEATWAVE WANAN TRADE