Denied Robokiller87's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by CorallocinB, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:
    Robokiller87
    Explain the case:
    Soooooooooooooooooooooo

It seems I was banned from SB for "bringing information out of reports" and "spreading negativity".

I stopped with the information from reports ages ago i have no idea what the hell that was about I stopped that when spud stopped it I just started talkin in a general sense about how people need to be in school and grow thicker skin before venturing into the dark abyss that is this world. We were both warned for that once and I stopped and he stopped.

AS for spreading negativity, firstly I dont agree that I was spreading negativity and sure as hell aint seeing that as a rule when im not directing these comments at any one person race or creed just spitting shit as we do in SB furthermore I wasnt even WARNED for spreading this so called negativity.

I demand your lead admin look into this case thanks if your lead doesnt look into this appeal nigga he will when i report ya.​
    Related Evidence:
    Check your shoutbox logs or whatever pictures ant. decides to bring out of his imgur or wherever he hides them.

Keep in fucking mind, warned once for the report business and we stopped.

Never warned for this new rule called "dont spread negativity". I aint gonna be like "nigga didnt warn me 3 times" or some shit but hell he pulled that trigger faster than a cop on a robber I tell ya he was sitting back and waiting for me to just keep saying stuff as if he was gonna bag the biggest cat in the jungle like holy shit can you be a bit more professional?

And I aint gonna wait all day if this shit aint finish by the time my ban expires ya getting reported for being negligent and unprofessional.

Hell if this shit goes invalid Im still gonna report ya we aint finishing here until you rip my heart out thru my ass and shove it back down my throat as you kick in my nuts begging me to call you daddy so you can stop the inhumane torture.​

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  2. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Tagging @ant. as he was the one who banned you.

3. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

Hello @Robokiller87 ,

I saw you harrassing the user @Spud about his reports, questioning his reports report in a non-constructive way. I warned you to drop it from shoutbox and let the staff team handle it in the reports section, yet you continued. You say you were talking in general terms, yet you continue to refer back to @Spud in your conversations. Below is the conversations in question, if any evidence before this is needed it will be grabbed later.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Since you asked, I will ask a lead to look into this.

4. CorallocinB

The only time he took offense to anything I said was when I called him a fragile boy and I stopped calling him that after he said it. Afterwards I was continually making comments about how he deals with harassment in general and not referring back to EITHER of his reports. I've stated I started out discussing his reports, but then I stopped discussing his reports. The issue you warned Spud and I for was discussing the reports. You can see your warning there too. "Let's relax. Let us deal with the reported harassment in the reports section and not here."

You stated that the reported harassment is to not be discussed in shoutbox and that's relating to both of those reports and any content within to not be discussed in which I did not discuss them in shoutbox after your warning. The sexual harassment comment was clearly not discussing any of the reports.

FURTHERMORE, Helix didnt say anything about letting this be to count as a 2nd warning and lastly Spud never specified himself to stop this he stated explicitly in picture #3 that you and for whatever reason Helix said to stop it and it was only once and you only ever said anything. That's not an affirmative request to end the discussion. Also, my following comments in picture 4 we're directed at his comment of "Im not 28."

Ok so I make comments about how he isnt 28 and I get banned?

You pulled this trigger with incredibly little intervention which is unbelievable considering my comments are helluva lot more tame than anything you or I have seen in the past and you know it. He was not giving off any feeling of being harassed at all in those statements he made in shoutbox. Those statements he made were equal to that of a concerned bystander coming into shoutbox trying to tell someone to be chill but hell he aint rule breaking he's just hot in the SB.

Hell... none of this was even remotely close to Xpoo.

@DieKasta

5. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

I'm sorry to say but your presumptions are wrong. That wasn't the only offense I took and I was annoyed at the fact that you persisted to go on about the issue after not only Helix and Ant had told people to drop it but I also personally asked you to - I even tried to change the topic and start a new conversation by talking about PUBG and you brought the topic back up by saying "gonna say what I want" knowing that ant. asked you to leave it.
    You claim:
    "I stopped with the information from reports ages ago i have no idea what the hell that was about I stopped that when spud stopped it I just started talkin in a general sense about how people need to be in school and grow thicker skin before venturing into the dark abyss that is this world. We were both warned for that once and Istopped and he stopped."​
    But ant.'s screenshots prove that's not true - you went on to bring up the issue more insisting you were going to say what you wanted and it was obvious your statements about growing thicker skin were directed at me based on the timing, the continuity and, perhaps most importantly, your specific references to me.

Also, you say that nothing was directed at me and that I didn't take offense to other things you said, but your comments about having to grow thicker skin did offend me, as well as you making light of my issue and mocking me by accusing me of being the type to throw around false sexual harassment claims. You also tried to bring my age into it, while not even knowing my age.

You said it yourself; "I ain't gonna be mature about this im gonna be an asshole about it". That shows you knew what you were saying and that you intended to, as you so put it, be 'an asshole'.

"Spud never specified himself to stop this he stated explicitly in picture #3 that you and for whatever reason Helix said to stop it and it was only once and you only ever said anything."​
    This is contradicted by picture 3 in which I can be seen saying "Guys, can you leave it already?" following you and
    BlueGalaxy's comments. This also contradicts your statement that I was not giving off any feeling of being harassed at all in those statements he made in shoutbox. If I was not feeling harassed or bothered by it I wouldn't have asked you to leave it, although my request was also partly for others sales so that people don't get involved in an issue not involving them (as you did) and receive punishment. Also, I did not express much in the chat in general at that time, as you can see in the screenshots, as we had been asked to leave it and I had moved on to talking about PUBG before you brought it back up. I decided not to speak, with the exception of once more asking you to leave it, because I wanted to follow ant.'s request. I believe you were punished while BlueGalaxy was not, despite his involvement, because he left the discussion to apparently dump his kiddie pool.

I hope these clarifications help, I am happy to further discuss or clarify anything that's unclear about my experience of it since I was mentioned here.

6. CorallocinB

I can play that game too.

Your presumptions are also wrong.

Let's read into this. You state you were "annoyed" yet ant. backed you up in the sense that I was "harassing you" since you state you were annoyed and not actually HARASSED by my comments that further validates my comments stating I was never harassing you after the fact you told me to stop saying "fragile boy"

And I'll say what I want and what I want to say it's my right as a damn American however Im not gonna be so naive and stupid as to disregard what the admin warned me for and keep saying stuff PERTAINING to the warning which was specifically directed at the discussion of the reports. There was no warning about harassing you.

I read only a warning about the reports WHICH. I. STOPPED. TALKING. ABOUT.

And again I point out you were not harassed by it and you sure as hell didn't make it publicly clear you were harassed by my comments after the "fragile boy" comments.

You never stated any of that. How can ant. know you were being harassed without you even saying it outright you had your chances to say it and you never did. The best thing you returned with was "Guys, can you leave it already? etc. etc." which is a half-accurate statement if I finished that quote. That is not a comment that states clearly you were getting harassed. With that said, because that's not a statement of you getting harassed and without any godly knowledge or being that ant. can actually read your mind this further validates my statement that ant. pulled the trigger on this ban too quickly. I ain't gonna live in a green pasture in this god forsaken earth where being annoyed when you're not even saying you're annoyed is legitimate harassment when I can't or ant. can't read your god damn mind.

7. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

You state you were "annoyed" yet ant. backed you up in the sense that I was "harassing you" since you state you were annoyed and not actually HARASSED by my comments that further validates my comments stating I was never harassing you after the fact you told me to stop saying "fragile boy"​
    I didn't realize being annoyed and feeling harassed were mutually exclusive? Apologies if I was unclear. I also felt harassed. I think that covers the point you were trying to make?

And I'll say what I want and what I want to say it's my right as a damn American​
    Sure, you can take up that perspective. My point when I quoted your claim that you were 'gonna say what you want' was less that you didn't have the right to and more to do with the fact it contradicted your claim in the original post that you had stopped by showing not only that you hadn't but that you were aware of what you were doing. Also, while I'm not sure where being American comes into the issue and somehow gives you special rights or privileges, it may be of interest to you that you don't particularly have the right to say what you want - this server and website is a private entity, your right to freedom of speech only applies to prevent restriction from public entities such as the government. While you may have the right to free speech in public, you don't necessarily have the right to it when you're on private property or voicing it on a private domain such as this website. And, regardless, they have the right to ban you or suspend your usage of their services for any reason; you don't have a particular right to use this website other than the privilege they have granted you and which they may take away, and you can still face consequences for your actions when it contravenes their rules. I really don't understand what point you were trying to make regarding free speech; you don't have it here.

"And again I point out you were not harassed by it and you sure as hell didn't make it publicly clear you were harassed by my comments after the "fragile boy" comments."​
    As I have said, I was harassed by it. Also, as I have said, I did make it public clear when I asked you to drop it but didn't further say anything as ant. had originally asked everyone to drop it and I didn't wish to get involved any further; I asked you to drop it and left it rather than discuss or argue about it and risk being punished myself. That's why I didn't speak up or 'make it publicly clear'; I didn't need to and I didn't wish to join you in your current situation.

I don't think I need to expressly stated "I feel harassed" to show that I do. Me asking you to leave it alone should be enough for you to infer that I don't want to discuss it and I would rather you stop discussing it too, something that should tell you I was uncomfortable with it and indicate I felt harassed. If you were unable to perceive that then I'm afraid your comments about perception of harassment due to age and education could equally apply to yourself. Just because I didn't expressly use the words "I am feeling harassed" does not mean I did not feel harassed or show that I felt harassed through other means which would, assumably, be clear to most individuals and should not require special concessions to be made for those of weaker perception or higher beliefs of self-entitlement.

8. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

I'm going to lock this until my lead @DieKasta looks at it.

9. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Seeing as the ban is already expired, I'll be marking this as denied.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.