Approved Rice and Chicken's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rice and Chicken, Apr 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Red X
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:14172530
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Think it was east, I don't remember it's a global ban. Tried to join a server today to find out I was banned 2 days ago lol.

Wasn't cheating.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Same stuff as all my past hacking appeals. Not cheating just good at the game.

This was the video I was given as to why I was banned. Which shows absolutely nothing tbh.

2. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

I was here allow me to get the evidence-

3. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

to tell you the truth this is my first video if you cheating using the bunny hope script. it was not until the second video that I confirmed that you were hacking.

the second video his here where you started using aimbot at the 24-sec mark of the video

@Frost and @Moleman since they where both there and @Jabba the Slut for my lead admin to further judge this since I am still a tmod at the moment.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  4. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Erm just for the note, I was on vanilla with @AndrewB and training him.
    I'm not involved with this appeal.

@Moleman this is your appeal though

5. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

Frost forgot tagging Molemans admin @Credence

6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

My only input here is that Smithk47 only provided the videos. Moleman acted on them, this appeal is his.

7. Predated

Predated VIP

I'm don't want to get warned for this because I've played with Rice, and have seen him play other games. He does not hack, as seen in previous reports and bans. He is just really really good with his flicks and his recoil and aim control. GMOD itself here does not have a smooth input on recoil, meaning you can easily counter recoil with any mouse. Second, I know for a fact he knows how to land headies, it's obvious in the video he's not "shaking" or looking through walls, he's just landing his shots.

8. KatxWind

KatxWind VIP

I would also would not like to get a warning, i can understand why @Moleman @Smithk47 thought he was hacking since he's semi new to the server and never seen Rice before (I can assume). Rice is a really good player both aiming wise and bunny hop, I'm pretty sure the other admins that been on the server long enough to know who Rice is would agree with me. Moleman and Smith just went ahead with it because he assume he was hacking which is alright since he was train to handle these kind of situation and went with his gut. Sorry for posting on here if i'm not allowed to.

9. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

You may not want warnings, but please refrain from commenting on reports that don't involve you else we will be handing them out. Locking this for now.

10. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Hey Rice, Smith sent me the second clip on Tuesday night a little while after you had gotten off. I don't know anything about b-hop scripting and I highly doubt I could identify someone who is using it, but many of the kills in the video (such as the one made around 0:44) and my observations after spectating you, seemed to be made using aimbot of some sort.

However, after going through the presented evidence and my recorded demo once again (as well as realizing you were Rice and Chicken, I didnt notice until after) I no longer suspect you of hacking.

I will unban you and void the ban as soon as possible . I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.