Approved Rhinocores's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rhinocores, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Rhinocores
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:90534167
    Which Server:
    Global
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have learned my lesson past 6 months and i personally want to stop what i've been doing and i have and i will be maturely good and i will not make the same mistake over and over again.I provide by the rules and i agree with the authority.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None
    Past 6 months ago.​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Since the person who banned you is no longer staff I will tag a few admins along with a lead admin to look into your ban for RDM and leave 5th offense.
    @Opalium @Sith Master @wink @Agent A

3. Yes @Mr.Rogers who extended my ban and @MyriadOfChaos who is also retired. banned me.

4. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hello Rhinocores. Thanks for posting your appeal.

After discussing the matter within the administration team, and due to the time that passed since the ban and given your genuine request for another chance to prove yourself, I will be accepting your ban appeal and will unban you.
    However, this comes with a warning. You have a very, very long history in our servers, and it's not pretty. This is not the first 26w global ban you were given, not even the second one as well. You've been a part of our community since 2014 with well over 200 hours of Gameplay. By now there's no doubt you know and understand our server policy when it comes to inappropriate behavior. You know this is something we do not see tolerate at all, and your colorful ban history proves that very well.
    The majority of us in the administration team voted to give you another chance. We believe people can change for better once they learned the cost of their actions. However, this trust is not given but earned. You will need to prove us you are really trying to change your ways and avoid being toxic and harmful as before. Should you fail to do this, you will be immediately banned once again for a long period of time, and appealing won't work this time.
    Take this warning and keep it mind when playing. I hope it will help you understand what to do and what to avoid. Show us you can change.

Appeal: ACCEPTED.

Take care.
    ~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.