Resigning...

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Gonz, May 1, 2014.

1. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

I have decided to resign my position as a moderator. From now between the 22nd school for me is going to be a bit rough and I don't see myself having time to be able to moderate the servers during that time. It also doesn't help that I have become less motivated to get on due to being bored from TTT, friends leaving, and a couple new games that I'd rather play with the little time I will have to play video games. I'd like to thank Zikeji for giving me another chance to staff these servers, it has been a good 4 months here. But then again, I'd really like to thank everyone here. The community and staff is what really motivated me and what kept me joining the severs every day. I am hoping to come back somewhere around May 23rd to June 1st. For now it is goodbye, STTT, it's been a pleasure. Again I thank all the awesome people here and the staff that continuously does a great job.

(Move this to General Discussion once I don't have mod anymore : P)

(And no, I'm not resigning due to the recent resigns, I've been planning on resigning for a while now : P)

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Aww everyone is resigning. All of my friends are leaving. But oh well, what can you do? Nope you were here since I first played and it was an honor. It always has.

<3
    -Grell

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

:< i love you nope, please come back soon!

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Take care. I've had a blast playing with you, ever since my first day here.

Once you've got school sorted out, be sure to return to us!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Neither of us will be able to see this soon, but it sucks for us both to leave at the same time. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Good luck with school, and come back when you're ready. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Nope thank you for all that you have done. Ever since you banned me everything on this server changed for me. I would not be were I am in the community without you and I thank you. I love you Nope and I always will.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Nope.... Nope.

I enjoyed your presence in the forums and I hope you do well in whatever you need to do. Come back when you can. :)

Gonna dislike your post because I don't like the fact that you're resigning. :(

• Like Like x 1
  9. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

Finals suck and i know how rough it can get. Good luck and make sure you come back during the summer :3

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

<3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

School is a priority so while I hate the fact that you're leaving I completely understand.
    Keep your grades up or I'll beat you. <3

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jello

Jello Banned

Well Nope you were one of the first staff I metb when I first joined and to say the least you left va good taste in my mouth. Have fun with school. Work hard, play harder.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nope I want to say since the first time I met you I always liked you, good luck with grades, and you did no wrong to this server.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Take care, Nope.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cya and good luck with school

• Like Like x 1
  16. HandsOfJustice

HandsOfJustice The Harpoon Prince VIP

Let me get my words together...
    FUUUUUU---
    Take care.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. OH NOES I LOVE YOU NOPE TRASH! DON'T LEAVE ME! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Hey, Nope, I never really got to know you much. I did talk to you about once or twice. We got along fast. But when it came to our music it was war.

Good luck out there and enjoy the new games you want to play!

• Like Like x 1