Resigning

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Sebby, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Sebby

Sebby Member

So many people have been resigning lately and we need more mods. Any thoughts on it?

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Christmas break is over, school term is resuming. They need to focus on their school. +1 maturity(for some)

3. Sebby

Sebby Member

School is important. There are some mods who have good grades and school is not there #1 priority. I know that video games<school but sometimes school is being easy for some.

4. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

hell im in college and easily spend 2x the amount of time playing games as I do studying. still straight A's though

5. Sebby

Sebby Member

I am an honors student who get B+'s and A's going into ap classed next year. so.....

6. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

it was more so going off of what Zik said. we had more/better mods during the semester even

7. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

Eh, I use to skip my classes and I aced everything...Well, except English because my instructor kept misplacing my work... (Don't be like me though kids, I'm sure I won't get as lucky this coming fall.)

8. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

i am starting school up again and still plan to be spending a good amount of time on the server.

9. The worst thing to do is to promote to fast quality>quantity.

10. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I really want to moderate but I just don't have the time anymore.

11. Sebby

Sebby Member

I want to be a mod so bad, but no one wants me as one.

12. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

grell i think you would make a good mod if you stopped acting superior (don't know if i am the only one that got the feeling he stuck his nose up at people) towards people, not trying to be mean but fix that and i'd say you'd be a good mod.

13. Sebby

Sebby Member

I always try to help people. It is just my nature. Sorry. >.<

14. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

^ same here + part time job.
    Winter semester just started now, so depending on how much work my classes are will effect the time I have on the server.