[RESIGNATION]Quicker than I expected

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Noctorious, Jan 18, 2020.

?

How was your experience?

1. Sinz: Noct was good mod

26 vote(s)
    86.7%
  2. Sinz: im so dissapointed in you

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I have come to the decision to resign. When I was picked up by @Jabba the Slut I was working a gig job that gave me plenty of free time. I was originally making enough to keep the job in the long run. That changed though, and i have found additional employment. Starting Monday I will temporarily have 2 jobs (Until I pay some debt off) and be attending school, I will be unable to uphold enough hours to justify my spot as a staff member. I do hope that I gave a decent experience and upheld the rules to the best of my capabilities. Although I am not removing myself from the community, I will be unable to be as active as I like.

I'm not good at tagging but here's a few:
    @Jabba the Slut Thank you for giving me a chance and helping me adjust to the New Era of SGMOD
    @Pacifist Thank you for showing that you care what the community and staff think and trying to build connections. I think you were the lead admin I spoke to the most out of all my tenures
    @Drunk Dog Christmas Dog I still love you. I'm sorry if this community isn't what it used to be. The memories I have of playing with and interacting with you are ones that I share with people when I talk about my time here.
    @Maro Lupus I'm sorry I didn't get to watch you become full mod. I hoped to train with you more.
    @Pokeben10 idk, I see you a lot so you get a tag
    @wink You're a pain in the ass but I admire the commitment and gusto you fight for what you believe in
    @ThePaleRider I hope good things come to you in the future
    @Credence congrats on admin
    @Mousey Aria I believe in you, keep doing your best
    @Noccam :^)

I will end this with a statement:
    There are a lot of people here who want the community to be the best that it can be, unfortunately it's hard to do that and still protect it from those who would rather cause harm. We have the same goal but can't agree how to get there.

I love you all,
    Noctorious

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    • Friendly Friendly x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  2. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Damn man, gone too soon, take care friend, I'm gonna miss you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

If you don't add in a tag for me, I will never forgive you

Good bye man, it was fun :(

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Bless up man, I may joke a lot about a few things but it's all in good spirits. Hope life treats you well :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

God Speed

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Nuno

Nuno Nothing is better than Tesco's own brand gin Administrator VIP Silver

Love you Noc, you have been an amazing mod, and I hope to hear from you in the future.

Best of luck with everything.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

You were my first Mod pickup and you made me so proud. There isn't a single doubt in my mind you would have been an amazing Admin if you wanted it. I'm gonna miss staffing with you and having you around on the team. You were a damn fine Moderator.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

I didn’t many, if any, interactions with you, but from my little experience, you did a pretty good job. Good luck with what you’ve got coming up, and I wish you the best of luck. (y)

and thanks for the tag lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

aw ya. fun times baby. simpler times. miss those times. the memories of the specifics may no longer remain, but damn good memories they are

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Maro Lupus

Maro Lupus I don't know what to make this VIP

Awwe noc <3 I'm grateful for the time I got to spend training with you. You truly are one of the kindest souls I've interacted with. I hope everything works out for you mate! Hope to see you more in the future :3

• Like Like x 1
  11. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

Thank you Noc, you are the first person to ever tag me in a post :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

Sorry for everything i said to you, you were a great mod and i had fun staffing with you, good luck buddy :)

13. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

Thanks Noc for everything you helped me do, teaching me how to moderate and being fun to play with, I'll always try to get you with the tower trap whenever you are around!

14. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

F

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

*titanic flute theme starts playing*
    oof i shall miss you

• Like Like x 1
  16. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

IM FUCKING LATE WITH THIS BUT ILY <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Old Old x 1