Resignation & activity cut

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Kearnzy, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Kearnzy

Kearnzy VIP

Gonna keep this short and simple, had a short break from TTT and come back to the realisation that I'm just not having as much fun anymore and going on the server is actually a chore when I see certain characters on, rather than a joy like it has been. There's certain people I was able to avoid if I wanted to, mute them and not have any interactions at all.

As much as I love being staff and I like to believe it's where I belong, I can't bring myself to keep it long-term when I'm feeling this way about it and I don't see staff being able to mute people locally any time soon for obvious reasons.

I'm not going to lie, the majority of you are awesome, but there's a certain toxicity seeping in through the cracks and I'd rather maintain my happy and chilled ways so I can just be myself.

That being said, I'm not not going to bother tagging anyone, as I'm straight with everyone so you likely already know my opinion of you and just because I'm not staffing or playing as much doesn't mean that I'm going to disappear from your steam.

Hope ya'll had an awesome Halloween.

• Friendly Friendly x 17
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Sad to see you go currency my friend

3. Jack$on

Jack$on well damn jackie i can't control the weather VIP Bronze

later dude :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Sad to see you go man, Best of luck out there!

5. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Staff buddy :cry: <3

6. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

But if you dont name names, how am I going to get my daily dose of drama? :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1