Answered Reports system

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by morfin, Jul 10, 2017.

1. morfin

morfin Member

I was shot with malfunction pistol by some T on ttt_lifetheroof_b2 then i got reported for "Attempted RDM" but no staff were online. I played until this map finished then next map ended and on ttt_dolls report disappeared. That means old reports are discarded?

2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

The actual question: The server reports only last for two maps (The map they're made on and for the duration of the following map) - after that, they are deleted. So, yes, you are correct. The old reports are discarded.

Also, in case it also pertains to that, if you get shot by malfunction pistol, the logs would show this and attribute the damage dealt by you to the person who shot you with malf pistol, so you'd be in the clear either way.

And finally, slightly unrelated note, if staff are not online at the time, you are always free to leave.
    Staff only bans for RDM and leave if you leave while there's staff online. You can still get mass RDM bans though.

4. morfin

morfin Member

But there could be situation if i leave and staff joins - he will probably see there was report and i left => ban(?)

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You will only be slain if you've left. A slay will be added to your steam ID.

6. morfin

morfin Member

That's why i like aslay more than slaynr - you can specify reason and next time user see when and why was slain