Reporting general hu phlung pu and nGlAngelx

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by mleynek19, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mleynek19

mleynek19 VIP

Name of Staff/Player: General Hu Phlung Pu and nGlAngelx

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East) : West

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone and map with round number if necessary) : 9:45pm pacific

Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?)

General RDM me and angel did nothing. Here is what happened, I spray my spray, my spray got covered up. I decided to unload my clip into the spray, which most players often do.

Then a T jihads and I survive the jihad. About 7 seconds or so after the jihad I was killed by General.

I sent a report and angel did not even bother to investigate, he just ignored it.

Reporting General for being allowed to RDM with out consequence and reporting Angel for not checking reports

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

You were most likely near an unid exploded by the jihad.

3. mleynek19

mleynek19 VIP

even if i was near an UN ID, still does not excuse angel for ingoring the report and atleast attempting to figure out what happened

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

If you reported it and the player had a legitimate reason to kill you then the report is closed. If you need further information regarding the report you could ask the staff that are online. Just because a spay is not issued does not mean we ignored the report. It simply means that both sides of the story were most likely posted and no further action was needed. I am sure Angelx will reply as soon as possible.

5. mleynek19

mleynek19 VIP

His legimate reason? General said he killed me because I was T baiting, but killed me about 7 seconds after a Jihad went off and I did not fire my weapon at that time

so yeah, what legimate reasoning?

besides, angel is online on west right now not handing a harrassing player

i doubt angel is doing his job at all

6. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

#1 it was round 6.
    #2 I died near the end of the round
    #3 there was quite a few reports
    #4 his reason was *you t bait'd* so I ignored it.

And finally, quit trash talking in the server, you're really close to getting banned again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.