Report on Tsu

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Cupcake Mayhem, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

if a report isn't filed and we see RDM (or what looks to be) in the logs we can ask the player what happened and issue a slay.

2. but the fact is after an explanation from both sides, he didnt care, because he doesent tolerate misfires.

3. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

He still did not follow the protocol.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Tsu is a newer moderator that doesn't know all of the unwritten rules; he actually knows the Server Rules, otherwise he wouldn't be a moderator. Tsu has stated that he has made a note in the Skipp's adminstats that one slay is void.

About the report thing. A report does not always have to filed in certain, obvious, cases. If say, Tsu witnessed the entire situation between Cupcake and Skipp and then saw Zabiba's inquiry about his damage, because he was AFK, then I would see these slays justified without a report.

Did Skipp ever state why he shot Zabiba or Cupcake?

I also want to point out that we have slain so many players for accidental RDM. The next time someone intentionally RDM's a player, all they have to say is misfire, and expect it to be okay.

5. I did view my screens, TSU wasnt afk, he was muting me while I was explaining, and while they were.

6. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Also, Tsu, you said you watched Skip shoot me, how come when I asked you who shot me, you said "hold up, let me check the logs" and not tell me directly since you watched it happen?

7. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

2 rdm in one round is 3 slays. 1 slay for first rdm and 2 slays for second rdm.

8. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

A)Misfires are still RDM
    B) You said "we were shooting each other pre-round, and then round started and I shot again" That's still RDM
    C)After horse told me its 2 slays if within same round I voided a slay in your notes.
    D)You repeatedly presented the same argument (You can't slay me 3 times/Why'd you slay me 3 times) multiple times in Admin chat, after I had already explained to you my reasoning. When I told you to stop spamming me in admin chat with it you started asking/telling me in public chat. You brought no new evidence, arguments, or points, and persisted after I asked you to stop. At that point it became spam/harassment.

I followed the written protocol in the MOTD, which states 1 slay for first rdm and 2 slays for second rdm.

Zabiba so you're basically saying I'm wrong to double check logs?

9. but you didnt let me explain, and you dont know the mute, gag rules.

10. Tsu

Okay so we have multiple admins saying different things. Can we get a definitive answer on this, since apparently I'm being blamed for a ruling the admins have multiple views on?

11. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Since when? That has never been the rule, slays do not stack like that. Sorry to go directly against an admin but thats just how it is. I remember talking to Lemon about it months earlier. Pretty sure Highwon agreed.

12. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

No, but if you watched it happen, why did not do anything about it? And exactly, two slays for second RDM, he allegedly committed RDM two times in one round.

13. I mean if there are multiple stints of abuse, you cant just cut him slack because hes been around for a week and a half, I could understand if it was his first day or first few days modding.

14. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I got my information from MangoTango.

15. DocFox

I've slain players before for 3 rounds when intentionally RDMing two players during the same round.

When we say that punishments do not stack, it is the means of things like bans. You don't ban players for six days if they Mass RDM'd and Left or for 5 days and 8 hours for RDM and Leave+Spamming.

16. but it wasnt on purpose I explained, after he wouldnt let me explain.

17. DocFox

Tsu said he watched the interchange between Cupcake and Skip.

18. Tsu

Okay so this is what I'm getting from Event/Mango:

My 3 slays were justified, since it was intentional RDM on 2 players.

I hold that my muting you for all of 4 seconds is justified Skip, because you made the same point/told me I was wrong multiple times in both admin and spectator chat after I told you my reasoning and asked you to stop.

19. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

That is not how I moderated for several months, not how Lemoncakes said it, not like most mods do it. Did the rules change?

20. Tsu

You explained that you were shooting at him pre-round, and the shooting carried into once the round started. That's still considered RDM.

After I told you that is still RDM, you did not explain further, but proceeded to say "you're wrong" and "you don't know the rules" about 4-5 times in admin chat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.