Report on Tsu

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Cupcake Mayhem, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Name of Staff/Player:Tsu

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East) West 2

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone and map with round number if necessary) This happened at around 2:00 PST

Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?) He slayed Skip The Dip for three rounds for RDMing two people which in NOT in the rules anywhere and not following protocol

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event; See Here) Witnessess: Zabiba, Skip, and Muffin
    Screenshots of the slay: http://gyazo.com/51963f7b403affb6cc4613079acfb461
    http://gyazo.com/24446345f874033965e0ece6adc496db
    http://gyazo.com/8ed7c218b4bb9ed2058a2f6f15ff8c2d

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

If Skip did damage to a third player a third slay would be in order.

You get the damage logs?

3. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 6273/home/ No I only did damage to zabiba and cupcake, both on accident, and look at that Tsu, didnt ask for my case, nor was there a report, he slayed without a reason, and said 2nd offence of so called spam aka explaining myself was a kick, he clearly doesent know the rules at all, and if any slays wouldve been dealt it wouldve been 2.

4. You should include what you sent to me Skip.

5. Skipp Thee Dipp: 2nd offence
    Skipp Thee Dipp: when I wasnt spamming
    Lt. White Horse {CoNL}: he is right that he can slay without a rport, generally you wouldnt unless it seems the guy was afk though
    Lt. White Horse {CoNL}: but he should not slay 3 times
    Skipp Thee Dipp: I was tbaiting
    Skipp Thee Dipp: and I hit zabiba
    Lt. White Horse {CoNL}: that's where he is wrong
    Skipp Thee Dipp: and the other one was I shot cup on accident
    Skipp Thee Dipp: and then he shot me
    Lt. White Horse {CoNL}: while that is still RDM, accidental or not, I wouldnt have slain as he had no issue with it
    Skipp Thee Dipp: so I shot him back
    Skipp Thee Dipp: you actually cannot though, as it may have been crossfire, which isnt rdm
    Lt. White Horse {CoNL}: correct
    Lt. White Horse {CoNL}: he should question you about it unless it was crowbar damage
    Lt. White Horse {CoNL}: you always write a message like why did you shoot xxx 3 times?
    Skipp Thee Dipp: do you mind if I put that in @chat
    Lt. White Horse {CoNL}: not at all
    Skipp Thee Dipp: tsu is rattled
    Skipp Thee Dipp: thanks for the evidence
    Skipp Thee Dipp: oh also
    Skipp Thee Dipp: he gave me 3 slays for 2 rdms
    Lt. White Horse {CoNL}: I know
    Lt. White Horse {CoNL}: I talked to him about it
    Skipp Thee Dipp: and said 2nd offence of chat spam not even spam was a kick
    Lt. White Horse {CoNL}: it should be 3 slays had it been seperate rounds
    Skipp Thee Dipp: hes still getting reported
    Lt. White Horse {CoNL}: however it was not
    Lt. White Horse {CoNL}: I realize, with all rights
    Lt. White Horse {CoNL}: his admin needs to talk to him

6. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

7. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

I do have to agree that one slay should have been removed, and that he wasn't spamming

8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

What map did this occur on?

9. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Camel? The one with gray ruins and stuff.

10. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

He sent about 10 lines to admin chat in about 4 seconds, repeating the same point over and over. I was under the impression (and apparently so are several other mods, including neon, bob, and carned) that slays stack in the same round. I told him this is what I had heard. He continued to tell me I'm wrong over and over in admin chat. I pm him to stop spamming me in admin chat. He then proceeds to make the same point in spectator chat instead. At this time I muted him, told him to stop spamming (my second warning) and unmuted him, and told him his next offense would be a kick (for harassment).

Also, Zabiba was the one who asked me to look into logs to see who did damage to him while he was afk. I had previously observed skip and cupcake shooting each other with pistols, but neither died, and I didn't know if one was a T. I also observed one of them shooting Zazi until he was near death (but since the 3 stood very close together I couldn't tell which.) Upon death and checking logs I see skip had shot cupcake first, who shot him back once, and then shot Zabi multiple times. I know this was not crossfire, or due to T baiting, because I physically watched it happen.

As for number of slays, !motd states 1 slay for 1st offense, 2 slays for second offense. Nowhere is it stated that they do not stack in the same round. I have only obtained this information via word of mouth after the slays were issued, but if you want to call me out on that and fault me for it go ahead.

Once horse informed me that it's 2 slays if the 2 rdms occur in the same round, I made the note in skips profile to void a slay.

11. Dude you dont even know the !Motd.

12. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Skip, no offense, but he is a better mod than you were

13. Ahpux

Ahpux Banned

That's cray man. That is cray..

14. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Yes, I wanted to know who did the damage. I never filed a report after you told me who shot you. I was told that you should only issue slays if the player is reported.

15. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

MOTD:

RDM
    1st time - Slay*
    2nd time - Slay 2 rounds*

Apparently the slays dont stack in same round is an unwritten rule. And I don't think I should be at fault for not going by a guideline that's not written down, and I didn't learn about until after.

We HAVE to issue slays if a report is filed and it's valid. But we don't need to have a report to slay people for offenses.

16. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

I thought others weren't allowed to comment on report player/staff unless their a witness or staff handling the situation? You're neither.

17. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Oooh sue me. This is barely a report anyway

18. Lol I'm just kidding, you were a great mod, and we want you back! +1!, amazing it is a report, and also hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who wrote that.

19. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Barely a report? This was a serious report and abuse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.