Invalid Report against Xproplayer

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Aarow, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aarow

Aarow VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Xproplayer
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:66882495
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Forums Not Server
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    Xpro was harassing me in shoutbox and really enraged me and called me names when the original issue had nothing to do with him. He then meme'd about it which was further harassment, but that's besides the point.

I am separating this from the previous report because the previous report was filed on another person's behalf. This is a separate report of a separate case against the same player.

EDIT: The fact that Xpro isn't taking this serious continues to hurt me deeply. How could someone be so cruel and not even care? Not only not care, but proceed to victim blame and even falsely accuse me of things to tarnish my character? Please do something about this player that has done nothing but been toxic to this community and especially to me personally.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    http://imgur.com/a/8YEQg

HIGHLIGHTS:

"You're fucking nothing"
    "You stupid fuck"

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  2. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

I was obviously involved in the situation as seen in the screenshots. (I was also the one to upload these images to imgur) Clearly I was on Xpro's side for a bit there. But I only said a few comments, nothing that harassed anyone too much. I think that Xpro definitly took the situation way too far.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Tagging @XpropIayer to give his explanation on his actions on why he reacted this way on that day.

4. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

To give more context for the reported player, @XpropIayer to respond with, this happened on 7/22/2017 at about 11:50 pm PST.

5. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

A. Statuette of limitations perhaps? B. Why do I feel this is simply Aarow trying to abuse the system in the wake of the incident. C. Rly bruh.

Anyways on to the issue at hand. As the staff can see in the shoutbox logs, Aarow had been talking about this topic for some time and was getting the same answers from multiple community members. The whole I recall he was talking about trying to do something to change the rules, such as reporting staff or something idk. Long story short, Aarow was simply creating a huge drama storm in shoutbox and wouldn't listen to anyone. I decided to provide input in a blunt manner as I am famous for, and as you can see, it worked. For whatever poor staff member has to handle this report, you're going to have to read all the shoutbox logs involved to understand the context. Additionally, yea I was a bit harsh to the dude but he was trying to throw stuff back at me which is why I kept going. If he had stated that he didn't appreciate the mean comments I would have avoided those. But instead he chose to try to fight fire with fire, which is fine with me.

6. MaxKittens

MaxKittens Active Member

You already made a thread regarding this, which of course got denied -1

7. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Moved to Shoutbox Reports.

8. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey @Aarow and @XpropIayer ,

After reviewing all of the evidence in this case including not only what was provided, but the shoutbox logs as well that shows the full conversation I have determined that in this case, no one was innocent.

It was incredibly clear in this that, sure, @XpropIayer may have initiated the argument but you did no favors for yourself as well. You both instigated each other, and you both shit-talked each other. If you feel harassed by a player, then you don't jump back at them. This not only makes both of you guilty for the same behavior, but it totally invalidates your claims.

If you feel truly harassed by this user- then don't interact with them. There are other outlets you can proceed that as a regular player in this community, you are very much well aware of. It is clear in this report that you guys were both bickering among each other and a valid report this does not make.

Report invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.