Invalid Report against Xproplayer

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by The Muffinman, Jul 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Muffinman

The Muffinman Venting to kill Vlad VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Xproplayer
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:40782481
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:90139858
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Innomotel
    Which Round:
    Four rounds until map change
    Time of Occurence:
    Didn't get the time
    Reason For Report:
    So there are a few problems I am having with this situation. First of which are in the video you can see Xproplayer kill somedumbnagger for no apparent reason, there was no proof that he had done something traitorous ( kill someone, pull out t weapon, exe....) to be killed (RDM). Second when Xproplayer had killed him I was passed Somedumbnagger when he was killed, so at this point when I had walked out of the smoke I had thought Xpro was just T baiting me (can't see behind me and that nagger was killed) so I thought nothing of it until I turn around and see the unid body there and walk to it to id it and that's when I get shot and killed for no apparent reason. His response in the report is gba, but how is it gba when I cant see beside or behind me and not know that nagger was killed. Last is that at 24 seconds you can see Xpro pull out a T weapon and the D (lunanem #bestcardfu) does not kill him right away for it (traitorous act) then Xpro RDMs the D. I have checked through all of the video footage I have and it seems that xpro does not receive a slay for the rdm. If a report was not given for that because they are friends that could be classified as altering the way the game is played (metagaming) as I have been told be a few mods and admins. There is a video here of Xpros point of view and my point of view to show what all had happened.

Tagging @DieKasta bing the admin on at the time and @XpropIayer
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Tagging @XpropIayer for his input and @DieKasta for his since he was the staff member on at the time.

3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

In the video (and in the deathscene I viewed) you can see that Nagger shot at someone across the hallway with his secondary weapon. Xpro then shot him, then killed you for not shooting Nagger when he committed a traitorous act by shooting/shooting towards players. You may not have actually seen Nagger shoot his gun but you were in close enough proximity that you should have been aware that he did so.

Xpro's kill on the detective was also legitimate as he was just defending himself after the detective shot him. I will state that intentionally getting a detective to shoot at you in order to be able to kill him could be considered toxic gameplay and I'd like @XpropIayer to take that as a warning to refrain from doing that in the future.

However, no rules were broken here. I'll give Xpro a chance to reply before I close this up.

-Kasta

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Hi Muffinman and thank you for taking the time to report me on the forums, I hope I am able to educate you on exactly how wrong you are and we can both learn from this experience.

So the video in question that I uploaded cut off a previous shot that nagger had already done, but I couldn't guarantee it was him as he was quick switching. After confirming that he had shot, I proceeded to shoot him. That makes you and the other player GBA for his actions, normally I would have killed both of you right as I killed nagger but since there were 2 dets there, I didn't want them to think that I was the traitor and have them kill me. So I chose to do it 1 by and 1 and as you see the dets did not kill me. Regardless of when I killed you, you were still gba to nagger firing his deagle into the crowd of people twice.

As for the detective, the kill is fully valid as the detective shot me first, I would not do this to random players on the server, lunanem and I have had some fun times in the past and I'd be shocked if he was upset about that.

Anyways here is the video so you can see a bit more from my perspective and I hope that you hearing my internal thought process you can see why this report is invalid.

5. The Muffinman

So you are telling me that in the smoke (where I cant see shit) with at least 6 people around me I should have known that it was nagger that had shot across the hall way that I cant see, just to kill him? Also how did Xpro know he was shooting AT someone across the hall? what if there was no one there and nagger just shot over there because he could just like all the other people who randomly shoot through the maps, does that i mean i can kill them just for shooting now and having a sus that they shot at someone and call it gba. Also if nagger had shot at someone or killed some one how come the D (BL33pBl00P) standing right there next to him the whole time did absolutely nothing when all this went down, because all he knows is xpro is shooting in his direction and just killed someone.

6. The Muffinman

Also Xpro there were 2 other people standing there when he had shot so why did you only kill me and sleepy cat when Technically everyone there was gba and yet they got a pass why is that?

7. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

update:

According to @Jässa and I agreee with him, I couldn't see Sleepy cat recently enough so that person may not have been there and would have been rdm. I'll need a slay on my steamid for that.

As for you muffin, everyone within a good 10-15 foot radius is gba the way that I play, and the other 2 players were dets. But I know for a fact you were there as you can see in the video. Bleep may not have been paying close enough attention, as you can see I wasn't even sure who it was after he fired the first shot, I only had suspicion. And for the second shot nagger made, I can tell he was aiming his gun right towards the head of another player.

8. The Muffinman

well xpro if you pause the recent vid at 41 seconds you can see there is another inno there that is gba to the what had happened so why did you pick and choose who to kill?

9. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

As you can see in the video I never saw their name, meaning I can't prove who it was. Also I'm not obligated to kill every single player lol.

10. The Muffinman

well as you just said everyone within 10-15 feet is gba so now you are saying you pick and choose who is gba in a situation.

11. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Wrong. I specifically said I don't have to KILL everyone, doesn't mean they aren't gba.

12. The Muffinman

"As for you muffin, everyone within a good 10-15 foot radius is gba the way that I play"those are your words meaning that if they are gba you are obligated to kill them.

13. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Clearly you've accepted the kill on you is valid, I'll let this report get closed by staff as you seem to want to make up your own rules.

14. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Everyone that was near Nagger when he shot the player across the hall could have been considered GBA for not shooting him. Its also not always necessary to kill everyone in a GBA situation, even if you have the grounds to do so.

This report is Invalid. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Edit- confirming Xpro will receive a slay for his kill on Sleepy, (though that doesn't affect the verdict of this report.)

Thanks,

Kasta

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.