Invalid Report against Xproplayer

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Angel-Kun, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel-Kun

Angel-Kun VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Xproplayer
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:40782481
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Assault
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    6:40pm
    Reason For Report:
    Loopholing

Said I KOSed an inno and I didnt do it in chat or voice chat. I reported him and @Jaysu didnt slay him. Xpro said he has "proof" of me KOSing a player named Alpha. I dont remember ever KOSing him so I want to see this evidence.

Text chat for round

You're playing on Serious TTT West | FastDL | Jihad | Harpoon | Pointshop!
    BackWaterWolf: I'm with MrYagami's corpse.
    TTT: Barbarian found the body of Husshuss. They were Innocent.
    BackWaterWolf: I'm with nobody.
    Based God Sriachi: I'm with Novah #TeamRem.
    No one: Alchaholic is a Traitor!
    Leeroy_Kapooyah (STEAM_0:1:78070261) has left the server.
    No one: Alchaholic is a Traitor!
    Xproplayer: Angel-Kun is a Traitor!
    Xproplayer: ██████████ K O S ███████████
    You were killed by Xproplayer, he was a INNOCENT.
    TTT: Xproplayer found the body of Angel-Kun. They were Innocent.
    TTT: ||EPG|| Mythical found the body of No one. They were Innocent.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Alpha kosd another player earlier in the round who was inno, please see my video evidence.
    This report is invalid.

3. Angel-Kun

Angel-Kun VIP

From this evidence, it was YOU who KOSed Alpha and then you KOSed me for repeating your KOS. You can't say I did the KOS if you called it in your own video!

You said and I quote "Alpha killed an inno. You may kill Alpha". Nice loopholing though

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Incorrect https://i.gyazo.com/5b1ce984292f843f68719bf4dba05142.png

5. ThWhodini

ThWhodini VIP

he said *alpha kosed an inno, you may kill alpha* that isnt a kos, he was stating what alpha did, you kosed him.

6. Tituba

Tituba New Member

• This player has been warned for commenting on reports he's not involved with.
    Furthermore, I have evidence.

7. Angel-Kun

Angel-Kun VIP

You said to kill an innocent. That can be interperted as a KOS. Trolling with players like that just so you can kill them later is cheap and trollish. You know very well what you meant and if anyone else but you said that, you would have also interpeted that as a KOS.

8. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

You MAY kill him, I did not say, kill him or he is a traitor. Just accept that you made a mistake and move on.

9. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

I will go ahead and tag @Jaysu once again as she was the staff online to deal with this situation. Please be patient while she does.

10. Angel-Kun

Angel-Kun VIP

I'm sorry but I don't remember you being part of staff? It's not over until an admin/mod says its over. Please don't just assume that you are correct.

11. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I am attempting to be civil in this matter, please do the same. The fact is in this report you thought you didn't kos him, but you did. Lets all just move on. Can a staff member please lock this thread.

12. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

As both sides have provided all the evidence that is present, I will lock this thread until further action by @Jaysu . Please be patient.

13. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Since I am tagged in this report, I will be handling this report and give my verdicts about this report.
    Let's get right into it.

While I was staffing on West earlier, I did come across a report filed by Angel-Kun, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]
    Throughout my staffing session after this report was filed, I received no evidence from both of you in game and both of you were only arguing in in-game chat so I had to mark it as invalid as it is a word vs word situation, since both of you did not provide any evidence to support the responses.

According to the video provided by Xproplayer as seen below :

Xproplayer said "Alpha KOSed an inno, you may kill Alpha". Although the sentence contains the word "kill" and the player's name (Alpha) and they are requirements for a KOS to be valid, the sentence also contains the word "may", which makes the KOS invalid as Xproplayer was just letting everyone know that Alpha COULD be killed, making it not a proper KOS. Thus, I will be marking this report INVALID and I will be locking this thread. If anyone of you has further evidence or questions regarding this report, please do not hesitate to private message me on the forums and asks for this thread to be reopened in order to present your evidence.

Have a great day both of you.

14. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

While this report was marked as invalid, I feel the need to step in and say that in the future you should really stray away from using these choice words to get someone killed. Whether it was intentional or not, you misled another user and ultimately caused their death with the nitpicking of our rules, which is not why these rules were set in place. These rules were created so that there can be discussion about the game, to perhaps ask someone "why do you have a harpoon", or "why did you kill that user" without announcing a KOS to the server; the way that you've used this is hypercritical of the rules almost to the point of abuse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.