Invalid Report against Woet

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by -Vader-, Sep 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Woet
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:17378921 STEAM_0:1:67317853
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:20588914
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Motel
    Which Round:
    Who knows, I was busy defending myself from harassment.
    Time of Occurence:
    1:30am?
    Reason For Report:
    Harassment and targeting.
    The rule states that, "Entering/Leaving a traitor only area (traitor rooms)"
    I killed him for entering the room, and I am being targeted and harassed, I don't feel safe playing this server anymore.
    I didn't kill the guy behind me because my karma is already low. Plus, monkey didn't shoot me for entering the traitor room. I told monkey to get tested afterwards.
    I shouldn't have to prove myself on why I killed someone.
    He entered the room knowing he will get killed.
    Just because it was me, doesn't mean shit.
    Really tired of this targeting.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Woet: Vader, why didn't you kill FatMonkey for entering the T room?
    -Vader-: Because he didn't shoot me
    -Vader-: and I went away from it right away
    Woet: so Chad opened fire on you first?
    -Vader-: and I told him to get tested
    -Vader-: No, he was first in the door
    Chad From Accou竹ting: So
    Chad From Accou竹ting: Fatmonkey still etnered
    Woet: but you said "because he didn't shoot me"
    Woet: it implies that chad did shoot?
    -Vader-: You do know it is a rule to kill whoever is in the traitor room right?
    Chad From Accou竹ting: and you didnt plug him
    Chad From Accou竹ting: vader it is a rule
    Chad From Accou竹ting: but you ONLY used it on me
    -Vader-: I can kill whoever the fuck is in there
    Chad From Accou竹ting: Its loopholing the rules
    -Vader-: I asked monkey to get tested after
    -Vader-: look at my karma
    Woet: why didn't you ask Chad to get tested?
    Chad From Accou竹ting: ^
    -Vader-: I am under impression that I am being targeted
    -Vader-: Do I make a thread about this now or later?
    -Vader-: I am tired of this shit.
    Chad From Accou竹ting: member how i said he was salty about being banned
    -Vader-: Let me copy this chat, don't close it
    Chad From Accou竹ting: this what i mean
    -Vader-: I am making a thread about this
    Woet: I'm not sure what the history of between you guys
    Woet: I'm just asking why, when 2 people enter the T room, you kill one and ask the other to get tested.
    -Vader-: I am out, see you guys on the forums.
    Woet: Alright.
    -Vader-: Hey Woet, you want to unban me when I get karma banned?
    -Vader-: That is what you are basically saying
    -Vader-: so whenever I get karma banned, unban me
    -Vader-: if you are being like this
    Woet: hm?
    Chad From Accou竹ting: what
    Woet: I don't think I can do that, but I'll check with staff
    Chad From Accou竹ting: karma bans dont get unbanned
    Woet: not sure what it has to do with my question though
    -Vader-: You want me to take a chance on a 2nd innocent kill?
    -Vader-: Monkey didn't shoot me
    -Vader-: Chad was first in the room
    Chad From Accou竹ting: i didnt shoot you either
    Woet: Okay, so again, to clarify: Chad did shoot you?
    Chad From Accou竹ting: your logic is flawed
    -Vader-: No, he did not
    Woet: Okay... so what does that have to do with it?
    Woet: neither of them shot you
    -Vader-: You want me to copy paste the rule?
    Woet: sure, the rule is entering the T room is a T act.
    Woet: I get that.
    -Vader-: Entering/Leaving a traitor only area (traitor rooms)
    Woet: I'm just trying to get your view on why you shoot one and ignore the other.
    -Vader-: Now, I will see you guys on the forums
    -Vader-: because you are harassing me
    Woet: if you can explain the situation there better, sounds good
    Chad From Accou竹ting: .4. Loopholing our rules.
    Chad From Accou竹ting: ^ thats a rule too
    This chat has been closed by Woet.​

2. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

Woet added 1 autoslays to You with the reason : 'If you kill one person for entering the T room, you can't just ignore the other.'

3. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

What you are saying is that I will get karma unbanned? If I decide to kill everyone in the T room? Great rules you have here.

4. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

Next time I get karma banned because i have to kill every person in the traitor room, I will make a appeal to get unbanned.

5. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

I didn't ignore the other, I told him to get tested. You were spectating me, please provide evidence of this. Thank you. Much appreciated.

6. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

tagging @Woet and his admin @Lordyhgm please wait for them to respond.

(also there is an edit button that can help instead of making multiple posts)

7. Woet

Woet ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ VIP

Hi @-Vader-, I've seen your post and will get back to you soon. :)

8. Woet

Woet ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ VIP

I sent you 3 private messages across 3 different rounds to ask for clarification why you didn't kill FatMonkey. Because you never responded, I had to open a chat. Being asked to explain yourself is not being targeted or harassed. Staff ask people for clarification all the time.

That's correct: you, Chad and Fat Monkey entered the T room and all three of you could kill each other.

Chad didn't shoot you for entering the traitor room either. If you were afraid of your karma, you shouldn't have killed Chad either. All three of you entered in plain sight of ~ 10 people, including detectives - it was fairly obvious no traitor would enter the room like that.

Actually, you do. Every kill in TTT needs a valid reason.

That's correct. After our chat and checking with 3 different admins, I got discretion from @Kythol to slay you.

If there are that many people in the T room that you'll get karma banned, you should probably reconsider shooting any of them.

A karma ban is only 1 hour, it's unlikely the appeal will be dealt with that quickly. However, you're free to do so.

He was still in the T room at least 30 seconds after you killed Chad, untested, and not shot at by you.

---

Hope this clarifies everything you brought up. Let me know if anything is unclear, preferably in a single reply. :)

9. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

I sent you 3 private messages across 3 different rounds to ask for clarification why you didn't kill FatMonkey. Because you never responded, I had to open a chat. Being asked to explain yourself is not being targeted or harassed. Staff ask people for clarification all the time.
    I don't have to explain why I killed him. When I broke no rules.

That's correct: you, Chad and Fat Monkey entered the T room and all three of you could kill each other.
    I did, I then told Monkey to get tested because my karma was already low.

Chad didn't shoot you for entering the traitor room either. If you were afraid of your karma, you shouldn't have killed Chad either. All three of you entered in plain sight of ~ 10 people, including detectives - it was fairly obvious no traitor would enter the room like that.
    Well, who cares if he didn't shoot me? I shot him for entering the room. Next you know you are going to slay me when I am a T for killing Chad?

Actually, you do. Every kill in TTT needs a valid reason.
    According to the rule, "Entering/Leaving a traitor only area (traitor rooms)." I am within my right to kill him or anyone else.

That's correct. After our chat and checking with 3 different admins, I got discretion from @Kythol to slay you.
    I will @Kythol every time I get karma banned because I am killing everyone in the T room.

If there are that many people in the T room that you'll get karma banned, you should probably reconsider shooting any of them.
    Then don't have the rule in place.

A karma ban is only 1 hour, it's unlikely the appeal will be dealt with that quickly. However, you're free to do so.
    Time doesn't matter, its the principal.

He was still in the T room at least 30 seconds after you killed Chad, untested, and not shot at by you.
    30 seconds? Give me proof of this. I want to see evidence, because it was around 6 seconds.

10. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

Also, I will report everyone who kills me in the traitor room when I am an innocent. If I don't get the same rights as Chad, then we are playing an unfair favortism here. Also, I do love the fact that you involved other admins, like they were here to see what happened. I love how I am being targeted here.

11. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Like Woet said, I gave him the ok to give a slay in this situation for a couple of reasons.
    While nothing about this situation screams "targeting", there's no denying that you have engaged in it previously.

Due to all this, I felt that a slay was warranted, and gave Woet the okay to give you one if he felt necessary.

12. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

What you mean no action? I told him to get tested when I saw monkey behind me. Him not shooting me is his choice. He saw what I did there, and probably was going to kill chad as well. Chad was first into the door, I was second. I don't have eyes behind my back.

13. Woet

Woet ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ VIP

You do, because it appears you broke the loopholing rule.

Again, if your karma was so precious, you shouldn't have killed Chad. You also never called a KOS on Monkey for not testing after entering the T room.

Part of your reasoning for not shooting FatMonkey was "he didn't shoot me". Chad didn't shoot you either.

Unfortunately, since there was a map change after the chat, I wasn't able to record the second death scene in time. However, I can tell you what I saw:

You killed Chad at 00:27 into the round. I then watched the next DS available, which was at 00:52, which showed FatMonkey in the T room (specifically, the tiny room next to the bathroom near the staircase) and it showed you outside the T room (specifically, at the very back of the basement, above the tiny pool).

This report is not about you killing Chad, it's about you not killing FatMonkey.

To be able to slay for loopholing, I need to get admin discretion, which I did. I sent them the recap, death scene, damage logs and a screenshot of the chat we had.

14. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

I want proof, I can't go off on your word. I want video of this. You have it, because death scene.

15. DID SOMEONE SAY DEATHSCENE?

Note: Woet probably has abetter one

16. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

This literally proves nothing, just shows me killing you. Actually, by the looks of it I shot you before I even saw the name, I shot around the corner right away. Meaning I didn't have time to even read your name.

17. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

On the different note, if you look at the chat logs, Chad was camping with the event, the hidden. You can look at the chat logs and see that he said he will be camping. So if you want me to point out all the bad he has done, there you go. I will keep reporting him for everything he does. Give him another warning for camping, it was on serious craft right before motel I believe. He was the hidden. If you want proof, you can look at the logs, or you can ask around. The choice is yours. Unless you want me to make another report, I will.
    This will be his 3rd warning? On the same map? Unless you won't even warn him for camping as the HIDDEN.

18. Woet

Woet ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ VIP

The auto-saving of death scenes fails more often than not. However, fortunately, it happened to save this time.

Here's the beginning of the DS (00:42):
    [​IMG]

And here's the end of the DS (00:52):
    [​IMG]

19. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

You do, because it appears you broke the loopholing rule.
    First of all, I didn't know there was such a thing. Warn next time? Put it in the rules?

Again, if your karma was so precious, you shouldn't have killed Chad. You also never called a KOS on Monkey for not testing after entering the T room.
    He was the first one in the room. Why wouldn't I kill him? TTT is about playing mind games, what if he was the one who opened the door?

Part of your reasoning for not shooting FatMonkey was "he didn't shoot me". Chad didn't shoot you either.
    Part of my reasoning was because I didn't want to get karma banned. I told him to get tested. I already got karma banned because all the innocents aren't smart. Ask human.

You killed Chad at 00:27 into the round. I then watched the next DS available, which was at 00:52, which showed FatMonkey in the T room (specifically, the tiny room next to the bathroom near the staircase) and it showed you outside the T room (specifically, at the very back of the basement, above the tiny pool).
    Yes, I was by the pool. I ran away from Monkey and told him to test.

This report is not about you killing Chad, it's about you not killing FatMonkey.
    Are you sure? I don't have the feeling here. If it isn't about killing chad, why did you slay me in the first place? Your story seems to be out of place here.

To be able to slay for loopholing, I need to get admin discretion, which I did. I sent them the recap, death scene, damage logs and a screenshot of the chat we had.
    Next time, say that, and first of all, warn first. You give Chad warnings upon warnings for camping, but you slay me for a hidden rule?

Also, those pictures don't show anything, all I know is that I left the T room as soon as I killed Chad, because Monkey started looking at me. I went through the closet. As soon as I did, I told him to get tested.

20. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

Standing still pictures have no meaning here. Who knows when you took these, I want to see real evidence of me, quote on quote staying there with Monkey chilling for what you said was like 30 seconds. If this is what you show other admins and they agree to slay me because of this, I don't know what to tell you, because this isn't evidence. You can't tell anything from this. I can take a picture of you right now and a picture of you in 3 minutes, what happened between those 3 minutes? WHO KNOWS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.