Invalid Report against wink

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Indy226, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

here's one of you calling RDM rounds & spamming at the end, you can see by the reports that came in that indeed, your rdm round calling instigates a proper rdm round

the other vid is like 17m and has lots of staff only info I need to spend some time blurring, can probably find more cases of spam. Should have my part done by the weekend at latest

2. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

RIP

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I believe that we have substantially proven that you have caused trouble in the past, and that the ban was warranted. Some evidence is missing, but I blame the incredibly long time it took to complete this report on that.

While I believe this ban was probably filed for good reason, I believe I need to speak to the admins about making sure they have all the relevant evidence for a discretionary ban. It isn't on the moderators to prove a ban for an admin, and as such wink should have probably made sure he had his ducks in a row. I wont mark this completed because he may have had the evidence back then and then after a month it just wasn't able to be produced.

So bottom line: This report against wink is invalid, the ban was filed correctly, but this report speaks to a broader problem that I want to address. Thanks for reporting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.