Invalid Report against Wink

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Frk, Apr 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frk

Frk Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    Wink
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:196185014
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    intergalctic
    Which Round:
    2nd and 3rd round of map
    Time of Occurence:
    3:51 pm
    Reason For Report:
    Ok so me and sabbath are close friends, I rdm him in a round and then in the report i said he was kosed, wink left the server came back 15 min later and then slayed me for two rounds as a first offense, he is justifying that if i lie in a report that i deserve two slays instead of one but in the official rules it clearly says one slay.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

3. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

I was there
    I don't know why it was 2 slays, it was just a bit of banter between 2 friends

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey @Frk

Thanks for taking the time to report me today.

Here's the report

After receiving this report, I decided to check my demo I was recording with the voice fix to see if he truly was kosed. As you have admitted above, he was not and you rdmed him. Since this was a clear attempt to rdm a certain player and get away with it, I deemed it targetting and issued two slays, much like I would do in any other case of clear cut targetting like revenge rdm. I was able to alter the protocol in this case using discretion, hence why it wasn't just 1 slay.

Thanks for taking the time to file this against me. I'll tag my lead admin @Falcor

5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi Frk,

Thank you for taking the time to come to me about any misgivings you had while on the server.
    I'd also like to apologize for the delay in my handling this. Thank you for being patient with me.

As wink as explained he used discretion after investigating further to alter the punishment and give you 2 slays.
    Since you attempted to intentionally rdm and evade punishment by stating there was a kos, particularly Voice kos. Wink was fair in giving you 2 slays for the offense.

Report Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.