Invalid Report against *Wii

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by BobbyBobs, Jan 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBobs

BobbyBobs VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    *Wii
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:88273983
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:33511477
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Dust2
    Which Round:
    last
    Time of Occurence:
    12pm ish
    Reason For Report:

Report handled by Voca.

As you can see in the video, I shot Wii in the back twice and turn to hide when I didn't get a headshot. Wii is turned away from me when the shots are made. He begins to shoot at me after I have rounded the corner and he makes a kos on j3k, not me. Wii comes to where I am hiding and kills me, claiming he saw my name and killed me for shooting him. Wii was not slain for this. Deathscene was lost due to the map change.

Speaking with Voca over pm, his argument is that without Wii's perspective, we cannot know for sure if he saw me or not. I argued that I turned away from Wii while he was facing away from me, so he didn't actually see me shoot him. Voca said it is common sense that I was the one who did it since Wii supposedly saw me as soon as he turned.

The problem is, after I turned and rounded the corner, Wii shoot towards my location multiple times and then kosed j3k, not me. If Wii had seen my name, the KOS would have been called correctly. There is no way Wii saw my name when shooting at me. J3k is nowhere near to me in this clip.

At best, Wii saw my masterchief model running away without seeing my name. He then killed me off of suspicion. You cannot kill based on skin alone.

I feel like Voca handled this incorrectly. I offered to provide the video before the report was closed but Voca was not interested. I clipped it and sent anyway after the report had been closed. Me and Voca pmed for a bit to discuss. After I mentioned the false KOS on j3k after I was out of sight and after Wii shot at me, Voca didn't respond. He was busy playing, so I don't fault him for that. I'd just like a second set of eyes on this with my explanation.
    Thanks.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Yeah we were talking back and forth for nearly 2 maps before I left, I was pretty sure I had responded to everything you said and if I didnt it was either cause I missed it before leaving, in which case Im sorry, or I was in believe it was a point you had brought up before that would tangle in with things we already discussed.

Either way, it was last round of Dust, and the report came in shortly before the map changed, so none of the staff currently online got time to investigate. So I reviewed and was quick to see it would turn wvw without Wii's PoV to show if he saw you or not.
    The reason I turned down your video at first, was because your Video will only show your PoV, with a likelyhood of you turning away after the shots were fired, so we wouldnt be able to see if Wii caught you around the corner.

In the end you did send the recording later anyways. And after I reviewed, I decided that what I had anticipated was right. You fire some shots at him at first then walks around the corner, but at the same time, you can see Wii starts to turn around at that same time, then you quickly pop slightly out to shoot again this time your shot hits the corner of the wall tho. At this point you cant see him, but its still possible that he could see your arm, stick out behind the wall, and sees it after he turned around, he did start to shoot towards you right after you run around the corner the last time.

Lastly the radio command, Traitor bind, its true that the Bind hit J3k instead of you, but we should all know that, the radio doesnt always catch the name of the last person you saw, especially if you only caught the name for split second, we see it way too often with Crossfire KoSed and most of us experience it ourself, you also mentioned, as a counter arguement, that he would have had to look at J3k after he fired the shots, to have KoSed him instead of you.

Well firstly thats untrue as stated with the above point, as the radio command doesnt work 100% of the times, aside from that, there is no telling if he actually did accidentally look at J3k after he saw you, since your recording wont show that, and without his PoV or a Deathscene there is nothing to tell if that happened or not.

Lastly, you said ingame that "Im Assuming in his favor, because I dont want to be wrong" Well you see, if I could do whatever pleased me, I would have gone with you and slayed him, as the kill seemed like it was on suspicion and his reactions didnt add up with how he else acts when he KoS a Traitor or Kills a Traitor, usually he would call it in voice if the chat KoS fails.
    So if anything I suspect the loophole more than you do.

But I have to abide by the rules as well. And my investigation told me, there is simply not enough evidence to conclude this as a kill on suspicion, that there were too many factors in the kill that couldnt be proved or denied.

To add a slay I would have needed solid evidence, and to my Judgement I saw too many flaws, to add a valid slay for it.

Oh yeah and the GBA mention, was just a salad to the Maindish really, since you kept saying he didnt see you shoot, I thought I would mention that if he didnt see you shoot but still saw you at the same place of the shooter, it would have been impossible for you to not be GBA to the shooter.

Since this is indirectly a report against me, for wrongly handling a report, it would only be apropiate of @Jabba the Slut to handle this ^^

I will be going to sleep now tho. Sorry for the inconvenience this case had caused you ingame.
    Oh and for me playing some rounds before replying, sorry about that, I prefer to think before I reply + Other people was interacting with me on the servers, and I didnt want to let them down and ignore them.

4. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@Imanol arana incase you have your pov of this event? Since nobody tagged you

5. Voca

He doesnt, asked him ingame

6. Wii

Wii VIP

look even though i dont have my pov i did see bobby for a split second and i ahold to that but if it will put this to rest i will take the slay for you bobby :)

7. Wii

Wii VIP

8. Voca

9. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Yeah this looks like a simple case of word versus word. I don't see any wrongdoing on the part of my Admin. Seeing as the case is word versus word, I can't justify giving any punishment to Wii.

Report: Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.