Completed Report against voca

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Le Garcon Fromage, Apr 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Le Garcon Fromage

Le Garcon Fromage Supporter

Name of Staff/Player:
    voca
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    not sure
    Your Steam ID:
    he probably has it
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    nuketown
    Which Round:
    idk
    Time of Occurence:
    12:22pm servertime
    Reason For Report:
    adding random slays because he couldn't be bothered to look into reports and what causes them, even if the response shows I had no involvement in the report​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    ask him, I responded something like "wrong guy?" and got a slay, he stated he made no investigation into the report before adding my slays. If he has done this to me and almost made me serve the slays, how many others have had the same issue?

"Voca to You: well your response could imply 2 things, and I read it as the 2nd one saying Wrong guy - as in you shot the wrong guy"

why is the admin choosing what the message implies instead of inquiring?​

2. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Hello I have seen this, will respond later.
    You never served the slays that were added as extras due to you already having slays to server and I removed the slays after rechecking the report again.

4. Le Garcon Fromage

I know I did not serve them, the report is for you not investigating reports properly before recklessly adding punishments for them - what if that would have led to a ban? I would have been out of the server for however long it takes you to respond.

5. Voca

Well the recording itself of the events are taking a while to upload, so I shall just leave this message here and edit in the evidence later.
    Until then I just leave a describtion of the case.

So at the time this occured, the server had 2 different groups of people with 4 people in each group, who were trolling and harassing eachother as well as RDMing a bit. While handling these players, 2 other players, who werent related to the group, were the last 2 traitors, they were delaying, and you got impatient stating that you were going to RDM if they kept delaying, and so you did.
    You killed 2 people one of them reported you, and you got upset that I slayed you for both, and I explained to you that its part of unreported protocol, I didnt get to fully explain due to the grouptrolling tho so let me finish that part here.
    - We generally dont do unreported unless there is suspicion that it leads to Mass RDM or if the damage is involved in other cases.
    - In this case you killed 2 people for the same reason, some traitors were delaying. I didnt report you an extra time, because it was the same reason as the one that were reported.

During next round you were reported by 2 others, first report I watched, you witnessed someone use a flaregun, fair kill.
    2nd report is where this commotion came from, The server was still in the state of the grouptroll making a ruccus, so when I looked over the report, I just saw the wrong person response, and I mistook it as "You killing the wrong person, instead of someone else"
    And you then got upset, meanwhile I had started banning the grouptrolls.

After I was done, I looked at your replies and rechecked the report, noticed the mistake I made, since you were not even the killer in that report, so I removed the extra slays, and admitted I overlooked it.

Nothing much more to add.

I overlooked the log info, resolved the issue ingame before it would cause any damage.

So what you are reporting for was already resolved ingame. Which makes this report on the forums pretty worthless.

Best you could have done, if you had an issue with the ingame events, was contact my lead admin.

But here we are, the deed is done, so lets get through it, hopefully we both learn something ^^

6. Le Garcon Fromage

The report is not regarding the two earlier slays, which you handled and explained fairly quick.

The report is about the slay you added recklessly with no further investigation into the report, even though you admitted to not knowing which of 2 possibilities my response of "wrong guy" may have been. This could have very easily been solved by checking the damagelogs provided to you - seeing that I had not damaged that user at all; or by asking me to clarify. Both of which would be proper etiquette

7. Voca

I dont really have more to add other than my recording of the events.
    Full almost un-cut recording from the moment of your 2 RDMs till the moment where your other slays was removed.
    I only had to cut out a few secs of recording due to admin+ only information.

So the Recording is up in these 2 bites:
    https://streamable.com/z7w6y6
    https://streamable.com/tjlroi

They should make it clear that my lack of responding to your messages, was due to dealing with the bans.
    And that I was a bit late to notice what I missed on the report, but that I removed em as soon as I realised.

A bit of miscommuncation between both of us, you never stated that you didnt kill him, and I completely overlooked that your name wasnt in the logs.

I will leave the rest for @Jabba the Slut

Since I dont really have more to possibly add to this, I apologized in game for the initial mistake.
    I dont recall having made that mistake in the 2 years I been staff here.

I'll mae sure to look better out for the logs in the future.

8. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

This is all pretty straight forward. Voca did not fully investigate the report against you, and therefore missed the fact that it was filed incorrectly.

This is something that has happened to most staff members at one time or another, certainly to myself.

This really didn't need to result in a forum report. I'm sure Voca will do his due diligence in the future.

Valid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.