Invalid Report against Voca

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Indy226, Mar 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Voca
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    he's a admin
    Your Steam ID:
    I am named, not numbered
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    irrelevant
    Which Round:
    irrelevant
    Time of Occurence:
    irrelevant
    Reason For Report:
    I got an informal warning from Voca for using the word Nigga
    He told me not to loophole using it, even though i literally wasn't loopholing it.
    This is so fucking based that the rules are coming down to "Where this staff member is from". I shouldn't have to worry who is around when i play TTT.

I asked Voca if he could clarify what he said, Voca didn't respond.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

@MEHEEZY and @My Dime Is Up @Virunas were there​

2. Indy226

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I have seen this.

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Yes, so I gave an non-official warning about micspam and loopholing slurs, cause you ate your mic while you were about to say the N word with hard r, but cut off your mic before the ending.

You have had several micspam warnings for the same type of behavior so that part was not up to discussion, heck I have even told some staff that if they catch you with that same type of micspam they have my discretion to just ban you for micspam since you constantly do it until you reach 2nd offense and then stop for a while to just continue the same behavior another day.

I however chose to be lenient with you and just give you a warning about your behavior. Nothing that counts as an official warning, that have any effect in any sort of way, just a heads up, dont do this - type of message.

On the note of not replying to your pms, my apologize, I saw your message and was about to reply, but got disctracted by something in real life as well as on discord, and then I simply forgot about your message, when I got back to the messages you sent earlier you had already left the server though a couple of rounds after and, then I heard about the report.

So yeah thats pretty much it.

The recording that contains the moment you Micspammed/ almost slurred, is in a 30 minute long OBS recording, so forgive me, it might take some time to upload and edit it.

But I will add it in here when its ready

5. Indy226

To clarify I said nigga, not N word hard r. I fully accept the micspam, that's on me.
    OK that would've been nice to know

To clarify, I thought you warned me because I said "Nigga". I did not intend to report you for the micspam warning, that I accept.

6. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

https://streamable.com/g6ukz1

Alrighty so here is the recording.
    So I think you will agree with me that, it sounds more like the hard r than the "nigga" in this clip.

Ah yes, I could probably have clarified that better, I didnt think about it at the time, cause naturally for me if I give an Official warning for slurs I would explicitly say in the warning message that its a warning for slurs and well if I gave you an official one for spam you would have gotten gagged.

in conclusion I could have overall communicated better, even though the timeframe wasnt all that long between your last message and you leaving the server.

@Jabba the Slut for anything final

7. Indy226

OK
    So Voca and I talked in DMs over discord
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Voca and I agreed we had some communication issues with each other. What I said could've been mistaken for something else. Voca's response was mistaken for something else on my end. Voca was trying to say I should be more careful with what I say instead of outright warning me for saying "nigga".

@Jabba the Slut to finish up

8. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Seems you two came to an understanding. I see no wrong doing on the part of my Administrator.

Report: Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.