Invalid Report against Voca

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by DisCHQ, Jun 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DisCHQ

DisCHQ Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Voca
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:14570606
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:20907418
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Minecraft city
    Which Round:
    second to last
    Time of Occurence:
    08:10 server time
    Reason For Report:
    As I was walking past the tower I look up and see two people up there as I am then walking away I watch as voca shoots in the direction of the tower, with right as he shoots someone dying behind me ontop of said tower.

Considering I just saw 2 people up there I know people are there. As I hear the head explode I know he had to have been killed by a rifle leaving me to draw the conclusion voca just killed someone there.

The sound of someone's head exploding clearly also denotes there was someone ontop of the tower as voca shot. Otherwise the audio would have come from somewhere else.

I was slain for this which I believe to be false.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

Ye I handled ur report for voca and I watched the DS myself. There's no way you could've been able to tell where or who he was shooting at, you didn't even turn around after he shot to see if he was actually shooting anyone. You saw him fire and immediately walked up to him and killed him, didn't take your eyes off him. Someone else could've caused the headshot noise and you wouldn't have known. I marked it as a kill off sus for this reason.

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I have seen this now thanks to @cynder notifying me ingame.

I will reply with the evidence when Im done with staffing o.o

Please be patient.

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I have seen this report against my Administrator.

I will respond once a verdict can be reached.

5. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Hello @DisCHQ

Lets get right into this report ouo)/

[​IMG]

So at first I didnt report you cause I assumed you saw the kill, but after checking my Deathscene I saw that you only looked in my direction when it happened:

Cynder made the right call that you didnt see what I shot at, and I made sure that common sense was taken into consideration as well. And we both agreed that you simply didnt have enough evidence to go off of, to make a 100% certainty kill that I killed somebody.

Some of the points taken up were:
    The chance that someone across the map could have sniped em and blown their head off.
    You being positioned on a much lower level than I, makes you unable to judge in what Height I was shooting at, could have been the Sun that I shot at.
    The fact that 1 of the 2 people you saw up there had already moved before the kill was made, shows that the 2nd player could have moved to a part of the tower to where I couldnt have sniped them, but they still could have been sniped from a different area.

Knowing your playstyle, I know you play a lot on common sense and kills made on a whim of thought. But in my opinion this kill takes more than the info you had available to kill for.

Not even to mention that the decapitation sound, sounds awfully a lot similiar to the breaking your legs sound you hear from time to time when you take fall damage, as well as for those scenarios when someone holds a prop and steps on it, for the few times where it bugs you and makes you take heavy fall damage.

The sound you heard could technically have been someone stepping on a pig and getting hurt from that prop bug o.o

While its not likely thats the case, but its still part of the common sense aspect. it might be 0.01% chance, but it still changes your 100% to a 99.99% kill.

Tho in the end I dont believe the stretch is needed to make it a non-common sense kill.

Tagging @Jabba the Slut for the conclusion on the case ouo)/

6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I'm going to be agreeing with Voca on this one.

Due to the many variables Voca mentions in his above response, you could not know with 100% certainty that he was a Traitor / shot someone.

Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.