Completed Report against Voca

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Hongo, Jun 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Voca
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:14570606
    Your Steam ID:
    yes
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    richland
    Which Round:
    multiple
    Time of Occurence:
    3pm
    Reason For Report:
    A. RDM

1. A guy shot someone who was carrying a barrel. He wasn't carrying it near any players, and the killer walked towards him, inciting it to be a kosable act. Then the killer shot another innocent. I came and killed the guy after he murdered the two, and Voca, detective, shot me like 15 seconds later after everything had settled down and claimed "his kill on the guy with barrel was justified", despite the fact he killed two innocents and then rdm'd me for killing him.

B. False slays. I was reported by the killer in ^, and slain for it. For the next slay, a guy had turned on the stair swing trap on Richland and killed someone with it. It was turned off and the guy turned it back on and another person was killed. He then walked away from the stairwell with unid bodies in the bottom of it and I killed him for it. Voca slayed me for this. + The guy here looked down the stair well before i killed him so even if he didnt activate the trap he still didnt turn it off and go id them so either way it was a legal kill and a false slay 100% inarguable​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    voca should have screenshots, i notified them they were being reported.​

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  2. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I have seen this and will respond when Im done staffing.

In the Meanwhile I will go ahead and tag my admin @Lordyhgm

3. Voca

Okay so we are back at it again Mister Hongo, lets get right into it ^^

A. RDM
    Here is the report in question:
    [​IMG]
    And here is the Damagelogs for it:
    [​IMG]
    So in this case I was watching player 123 carrying an explosive barrel towards drobinson and ImASillyTurtle, he even was so close to them that he pushed 1 of them earlier in the round, with it. I myself tried to shoot him but missed, shortly after drobinson Shot at the guy and hit the explosive barrel that ended up killing the other Inno and after that he finished off 123 who carried it in the first place. Therefor I did not act any further on it. But later saw you kill drobinson and then I spent some time to get closer to you so i had a clear headshot on you, as drobinson had a valid reason to kill 123 with the other guy getting killed in crossfire, I did not trust your action to kill him to be of trustworthy nature. It was basically just a more explained reason on killing you for killing an inno. If your arguement is that I should slay myself cause you had a valid reason to kill him, I would also have to slay you since drobinson had a valid reason to kill 123.

Now to part B.
    You were never reported by drobinson for anything, neither were you slain for such, you were a T why would I slay you for playing your role? The only thing I slayed you for was this report:
    [​IMG]
    Now as I still have issues with the offline DS viewer I cant provide you the full DS right now, but I am working on having another staffmember record it for me, so I can provide the full DS later.

But for now Imma provide you with some Screenshots from the DS that I took before map change and a further explanation to the slay that was given.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PoV-1 shows the position of all players at the start of the Ds, 1 player who died to the trap had already died from the Staircase Trap, meanwhile Juanii Chan was standing on the top of the staircase by the trap, while the guy you killed "ImASillyTurtle" had just gotten up the staircase in the other building on the opposite side.

PoV-2 (which is a bad ss I know, map was about to change so I hurried it) but its basically a screenshot of the same as Pov-1 just seen from the opposite side.

PoV-3 is where it gets interesting, I took this screenshot at the moment of Juanii Chan dying to the trap. You were still inside the other house, and the guy you killed had still not gotten into the room of the trap. 1 thing would be that you didnt see him activate the trap that killed the 2 players, another thing is that he actually didnt activate the trap that killed those 2 players and that either Kearnzy or Juaniichan killed themself with the trap. Seeing as Juanii-Chan willingly walked down the stairs while the trap was active to kill themself.

Thats to conclude the reason for the slay and what you brought up in the report.

Now Hongo, I would apreciate if you tried to talk to me about you being unhappy with a slay. Instead of Imeddiately saying -Voca you are a corrupted mod, get ready for a report, get your screenshots and all that- after I put the slay on you. You didnt try to argue your case with me, you just imediately went to the forum and reported me.

After 2 maps had passed I told you that you could have avoided a slay if you had mentioned that he was pressing the buttons to the trap when you jumped through the Bathroom, where as you got more mad with me telling me you that you did say that, telling me to resign and all shizzle. But as you can see you never said that in your report response. You simply said that he killed 2 people with the trap, where as if he did, you didnt see it and 2ndly he didnt activate it and killed them as seen in the DS screenshots, they were already dead before he arrived.

If you had just answered honestly to the report that you saw him activating the trap button, when you arrived through the bathroom. Instead of assuming that he killed 2 people with the trap when he wasnt there to have activated and killed them. I would have been able to see from the DS that he walked close enough to the button to have been messing with it when you jumped into the area.

As a staffmember, your Initial response is what we see as your reason for the kill, if you have additional information regarding your kill you should provide it and not leave it out of your response.

Thanks for your time.

I leave this up to @Lordyhgm to finish up. Unless you have anything to add

4. Hongo

Hongo VIP

A. literally, he killed two innocents by being the one to shoot the barrel while it was near other players, my kill on him was justified because A. shooting a barrel and killing innocents is, by game rules, kosable.

i have no further input, that right there proves it a false slay + rdm on your part.

5. Voca

I still didnt slay you for anything related to that report as the only person who got reported around that incident was you reporting me. and as I said - 123 ran towards him and the other guy with an explosive Barrel, which is a T act, he had a valid reason to kill 123, the other guy just got caught in a explosive crossfire.

T-acts do not expire, but its up to each individual player to decide if they will act upon what they witness or not. Your action of killing drobinson didnt look like it was done in the action of aiding the Innocents, therefor I killed you for the T act you committed infront of me. I always take context and situations into play before shooting someone down. If I witness a case where example Player A Hurts Player B, and Player B kills A for it. Then I would never just kill player B, since Player A hurt him first.

But in Cases where I witness Player B killing Player A for doing something Traitorous and then Player C decides to Kill Player B, I will usually Kill player C, cause if Player C was actually paying Attention and witnessed the scene, they would know that player A committed a T act, and it would often be used as an excuse for Ts or ToxicPlayers to Kill B for Killing A despide witnessing the T acts at hand.

It is how I play TTT, I use the circumstances of the situation to decide who I should kill and who I shouldnt kill for T acts.

6. Hongo

Hongo VIP

I do too, and I figured someone killing two innocents infront of me by shooting a barrel was good enough proof to kill him, and you shooting me for that is rdm.

He didn't HAVE to shoot the barrel, but he did, and in doing so he killed two people. It's like shooting a death station, nobody has to, but someone always does and whoever shot it is commiting a traitorous act

7. Hongo

Hongo VIP

(pending removal)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  8. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Let's split this into the two parts and keep it short and sweet:

Part A of this is invalid; T-acts don't expire and anyone would be fully within their right to kill you, you shoot an Inno you can get shot for it, as for committing any T-act. The only part of it that would be of concern is potential toxicity, but having witnessed you kill a guy for acting on a T act this couldn't be the case.

Part B: Saying "u killed 2 ppl with door trap" implies witnessing them activating it. This isn't always the case however, and Voca should have investigated further to confirm it to be and shall be doing so in future whether through chats or pms.

This'll be marked both invalid and valid on account of the outcomes of both parts and voca shall serve a slay for the mishandled report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.