Completed Report against Voca/512

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Etched, Nov 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Voca/512
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Portals
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    4:45ish
    Reason For Report:
    So long story short, watch this video.

After killing the two 512 pops me in the head, I havent been kos'd, not a single person was looking at me, and he put in his reason as I was the only one with an HK and Voca deemed it common sense. Heres the problems with that, 512 never id'd the bodies, he has no idea they were killed by my gun, nor did he see me shoot them, as far as he knows I shot the wall twice when people got shot. Even after explaining this and with a Death Scene no slay was issued.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I have seen this and will gather my evidence shortly as for why I deemed the report invalid.

Meanwhile I will be tagging @Lordyhgm for verdict in report against me + They were on the server while I took care of the report.
    and @optimal since he is the player you are reporting as well, in case he has anything he wants to add that wasnt already said ingame.

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Lets get right into the report tho ^~^

Heres the Report in Question:
    [​IMG]
    And here is part of the DeathScene (I Apologize that I didnt get the full Deathscene, found out I wasnt recording when I initially handled the report, so I was in a hurry when it was about to change map) However I did catch the part of the DS that is most important:
    The rest of what would be the Deathscene is pretty much viewable through your own recording.

As you see, he was right around the corner when your fired the first shot.

Based off of the discussion you 2 had ingame about the report, I agreed with Optimal that it was a case of common sense.
    As he may not directly be able to see that it was you who were shooting, based on noone else shooting at the time, and his position, he can easily tell which area the shots came from, and as he watch you walk out of that area, he would be able to determine that you were either the shooter or GBA to the shooter.
    Which is what our common sense rule is about, for situations where you may not have directly witnessed a T act, but you have enough evidence to conclude that they with 100% certainty did commit a T act.

I hope this satisfies for an explanation, even tho I can tell my explanation ingame didnt satisfy you.

Else I believe that to explain it all from my PoV ^~^

4. optimal

optimal VIP

as u can tell at ~14s, the shots come from the right. over the next few seconds u can see me looking at guns for an hk. pretty self explanatory.

5. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Just commenting to say that I've seen this and I'll be investigating tomorrow

6. Lordyhgm

Sorry about the delay, I had an unexpected workload added yesterday, I’ve put aside some time to
    tomorrow for this

*Sunday

7. Lordyhgm

Ayo, imma wrap this up quickly.

There were areas that optimal did not check that could've had the killer in, and common sense kill based on weapon doesn't quite work here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There's also the t room that could've held the killer, killer could've been up on the crate and dropped down without him seeing, and that there was plenty of time from the kills to optimal checking for Etched to have picked up the SL8, which made this a kill on sus.

To conclude, voca should've ruled the report to be word versus word without a full DS to show that common sense was applicable, and from the evidence both players have provided, optimal should have received a slay for killing on sus.

A slay will be added to optimal. As staff we're often rushed to handle reports, particularly ones made later on a map, and so for voca to have been pressed for time, it's no major issue for them to have incorrectly marked the report as not RDM given how close this situation is to common sense.

Valid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.