Completed Report against Vask

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by mercerOrange, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercerOrange

mercerOrange Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Vask
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:75302784
    Your Steam ID:
    no idea
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    seriousminecraft i think. not really sure
    Which Round:
    round 1 -5
    Time of Occurence:
    no idea
    Reason For Report:
    keeps rdming me every single round saying "oh he had a poon you seen it" and everyone goes with it. I have been rdm'd 5 times in this map and idk how many times the last. id pull logs but apparently I don't have authority​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    gazza​

2. mercerOrange

mercerOrange Member

constantly kills me, saying I have harpoons when i am inno and randomly when I actually am a T. I cant post log evidence because it wont let me but guys this is just fucked. its to the point where im gonna quit if it continues. EVERYONE ON VANILLA IS GOING WITH IT. THEY DONT KILL HIM FOR RDM'ING ME JUST LETS HIM DO IT EVERY. SINGLE. ROUND. I am so tired of this dude, yall need to do something. I don't care what, just something to get this dude to stop. and asap if you can. im gonna quit if this doesn't stop soon.

3. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

I'll hop on and check this out real quick.

4. Teroxa

What I found ingame unfortunately isn't entirely conclusive.
    Do you have any other evidence of this?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  5. mercerOrange

mercerOrange Member

like I have said, I cannot open logs. I don't have authority. I get a message that says "you do not have permission to open damage logs" so how am I supposed to provide evidence if its locked from me? I don't get it. if you just look at the logs yourself, from previous maps and rounds, you can find them. but me, I cant even open the menu. id love to post screen shots of his fuckery, but I cant, because I don't have permission for some reason. but of course. im the one you banned out of this whole fiasco. rdm and leave for me, but no harassment and tactical rdm for Vask? thatrs just wrong dude.

6. Teroxa

The evidence in the logs unfortunately isn't conclusive enough to show the targeted mass RDM you mentioned.
    However, slays have been applied to his SteamID for the counts of RDM I could find.

Report: Valid.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.