Completed Report against Uranophobia

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Python~, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Name of Staff/Player:
    Uranophobia
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:18176535
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    intergalactic
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    9:50 PM
    Reason For Report:
    Loopholing​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Uranophobia calls me out and shoots me after I go through a teleporter on Intergalactic. He claims he had been following me around the entire round due to me passing an unid. Despite this, I hadn't seen him the entire game, and when he finally does get the chance to shoot me, he runs away. I honestly don't think I saw him at all prior to him shooting me.

[​IMG]

Either way, his response is bogus. I had not passed an UnID body the entire round. Aria found the report invalid, but I'm positive he would have been slain if he hadn't lied his way out of it.
    And since it was round 6, deathscene would not be available.

Additionally, when confronted by Aria on my behalf, he includes this information:
    [​IMG]
    Assuming this is true (which I doubt), he admits that he killed me for not IDing a body that was from a player who killed themselves, which is toxic in itself. As you can see in the video, there is nobody who killed themselves near me, or any UnIDs at all aside from 2 (which I IDed immediately, and that Uranophobia couldn't see anyway)

https://streamable.com/qrcdo

kill happens at 2:30​

2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Wasn't sure if this is something you can just PM a mod about so I figured I'd make a report on the forums rather than bothering @Aria with it

3. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

I will handle this.

4. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

5. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I'll check this for Aria.

6. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Alright,
    Most that can really be done is to stick a single slay on their SteamID. Given the evidence, it's just obvious so I'll mark this as Valid.

Report: Completed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.