Completed Report against Tybe and Sav

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Falcor, Sep 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Tybe and Sav
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    datmap
    Which Round:
    3 or 4 or 5
    Time of Occurence:
    730 est
    Reason For Report:
    Just looking for clarification, since i didnt really get much of an answer during gameplay. Not sure if common sense has changed. Or this is somehow wvw.
    Basically I walked out of a hallway on datmap with 2 exits and 2 cubbies, tybe then went down that hallway, saw an unided, turned around and started shooting me.
    I reported tybe, sav handled it.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    All I have is tybe and myself's convo, Sav left soon after marking the report completed. https://imgur.com/1XGuLwo

Not really sure why this couldnt be resolved in game, so thats why im here. Was actually told to make a report to get any clarification.... seems odd to me when its a 30 sec upload in game​

2. Tybe

Tybe VIP

Heyo, I'll get to this later when I'm done and collect my stuff.

3. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

4. Tybe

Tybe VIP

Alright so this is the report.
    falcor.jpg
    Here's the damage logs.
    falcor2.jpg
    I didn't get the deathscene, but here's my pov.
    In hindsight this was probably attempt rdm since there was another exit/entrance that I looked over, but I attempted to kill you for the unid that I found in the basement that I was sure you walked away from. To kind of explain myself I mentioned in the report that I didn't hear any shooting or ''silenced'' sounds from down there which further added to my suspicion that it was you at least walked away from unid. I should have checked the body to see what killed them, but at the time I didn't think of that. I'm sure if I did and found that the cause of death was not a silenced weapon, then my attempt to kill would be backed by common sense due to the new evidence. I'll be sure to take the extra step and be more aware of my surroundings from now on.
    And to explain myself a bit further about why you couldn't get a clear answer, I didn't feel comfortable talking to you in game. You were aggressive and confrontational about actions the staff took, specifically me warning you about saying slurs. I didn't feel like arguing with you in game so I gave you the link to the staff/player forum report page which you wanted to do so anyways. Also, I don't know what you mean by a 30s upload in game. For me I had to dig through file directories of two hard drives to locate my gmod screenshot folder, edit that and then upload it to here. Doing so for you in game would distract me from staffing in game, and seeing as I was the only staff in game at the time since savannah had to leave, I wasn't going to do so.

Now, I'll leave it to @SavannahBanana for her response.

5. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Ola

I apologize for leaving so quickly, I realized I was running late to a doctor's appointment.

It was round 5 that you reported @Tybe.
    report.png
    damadge logs.png

Each deathscene is 10 seconds long.
    So I had a deathscene from 1:20 till 1:30 and a deathscene from 1:40 till 1:50.
    Which means I was missing 10 seconds between the deathscenes.
    None of the deathscenes is showing the moment you left the hallway and @Tybe witnessing you walking out the hallway, because of that I didn't have enough evidence and marked it word vs word

Hope this clears it up for you.

~Savannah

6. SavannahBanana

7. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Tybe's kill was almost common sense, but the fact that someone could have come from the other side of the body means Tybe couldn't have accounted for that. Tybe was too far away to hear MP7 fire from the back of the hallway, and it's also possible that someone could have placed the body there after Falcor left. Because Tybe didn't know when the body died the report on him is Valid. He'll serve a slay next time he gets on.

Tagging @Lordyhgm to finish the part on Savannah.

8. Tybe

Tybe VIP

20200904102959_1.jpg

9. SavannahBanana

10. Ted

I will be concluding this as soon as I get the chance.

11. Ted

Hello there Falcor,

Sorry for the late response as Savannah's team had some changes like a new Admin and that I myself was working these past few days.

I've gone over the evidence for Savannah's part.
    Savannah had to leave to do something urgently in real life and with the evidence provided only had WVW and so marked the report as invalid.
    We discourage staff to leave with reports who are still pending or which might hold more evidence, But it is not against staff protocol to leave with them and sometimes it can't be avoided.
    Since Savannah did not break protocol here I'll be marking their part of the report as invalid.

If you have any questions feel free to start a forum conversation with me.

Greetings,

Ted Thunderbuddy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.