Invalid Report against TrinityBlade

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by zombie whore, Nov 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    TrinityBlade
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    Zombie Whore
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Banned from server
    Which Round:
    All
    Time of Occurence:
    11/19/2018
    Reason For Report:
    Banned for micspam. I dont know how this could have happened if I'm away/ Spectating. No prior warnings for speaking on the mic whatsoever.

I'd also like to file other charges of Abuse of power and Harassment by TrinityBlade.

Please unban me and stop your harassing.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

3. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hey there Zombie Whore, I see very little reasoning for this report, You could've came to me and requested the evidence and an unban and I more than likely would've accepted it.
    However, I'll quickly post my evidence on here instead:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

The evidence above clearly shows that you played music through your mic 3 separate times, despite being issued with a gag and rgag.
    Our protocol clearly dictates the punishments for micspamming, and you broke it and received a punishment for the third offense of this.
    [​IMG]

You were not targeted or singled out for this, it was simply a ban for continuous micspam, I'll let wink handle it from here.

Cheers,
    -TrinityBlade

4. My apologies, to be honest I was not deliberately playing this music for all to hear. I was listening to a Tiesto set in the background while playing and did not notice this.

and on the grounds for trying to contact you how could I if I'm banned from that server and you're on it?

I could see this as mic spamming if this was any context to a song like the beginning of a song or some lyrics but you can clearly hear its accidental activation of my mic.

I'm sorry you see this as mic spam and I will be more aware / careful of my background sounds in the future not to let this happen again.

5. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Thanks for the quick reply, Zombie,
    I had suspicions that you did not explicitly intend to play this piece of music into your microphone, but it was still Micspam. It was causing a distraction for many of the players online at the time, and therefore I had to introduce the protocol linked with it.
    I hope you can now understand why I had banned you. Fortunately, your ban is now over so you can enjoy playing on East again.

As a short note for further situations, you can talk to me privately about a ban Via Discord, Steam or here on the Forums at any time, I'll try to respond as quick as possible.
    If you feel like it's a matter you want to be more open about, you can create an appeal here: https://www.seriousgmod.com/forums/ttt-ban-appeals.9/

Thanks,
    -Trinity

6. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

Retagging @wink for an update.

7. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Thanksgiving weekend was a killer, I’ll handle this tomorrow morning. Thanks for your patience

8. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Sorry for the delay. Seems this was discussed here to a degree and reasoned over, but I’ll reiterate.

Trinity correct here in gagging in following the micspam procedure. While accidental, the description given can be enforced as micspam. Not much else needs to be said here, hope your holiday went well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.