Invalid Report against TrinityBlade

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Harry Squatta™, Nov 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry Squatta™

Harry Squatta™ New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    TrinityBlade
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:89829801
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:123800586
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_dolls
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    I donno i got banned
    Reason For Report:
    he abused his power and banned me for no reason i didn't even to get to reply to the report on me...​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Henny, Daddysmurf, Nepgear, Minijean​

2. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

I've seen this, will respond shortly.

Tagging @wink to make him aware of this.

3. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Hi @Harry Squatta™

I was a witness so I will briefly state what I saw. You were consistently loopholing the rules, with the use of the "n-word" by never using the "hard-R" but rather the A, and using it in the context of racism. Along with this, on the last round before you were banned, you happen to RDM multiple people in spawn. You seem like a toxic player however, this is obviously up to @TrinityBlade⚔️

Along with this, most everyone you cited as witnesses on your report are your steam friends, and directly contributed to this, making it seem like a toxic group and you were just one of the many members.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  4. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hey Harry,
    Thanks for creating this report on my today, I'll quickly go through my evidence with you, explaining my choices along the way and then ultimately let my superior decide the verdict on this report.

You had 2 reports on you, as shown here:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think these two reports are pretty clear cut, you provided no valid reasoning behind your kills so obviously I would consider these as being RDM offences 1st and 2nd.

However, during the same round, you also committed these offences of RDM too:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

These 3 kills clearly brought your total up from 2 offences to 5, which is punishable under the ruling for Mass RDM (4+) with a 5 day ban. Which is the punishment you received.
    If you're wondering why you were not reported for these kills, it was because I had kicked you for harassment, not realizing that these were offences committed by you. For this, I had to go through the protocol of banning you for Mass RDM. Can you really claim that any of the kills were valid?

I'll quickly post the evidence of the harassment protocol:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

All in all, you clearly rdm'd 5 people and you were banned for Mass RDM (4+). I also believe that you understand that you committed this offence, and are creating this report for other reasons than to report abuse on a staff members behalf. I'll leave this up for wink.

Thanks,
    -TrinityBlade

5. Harry Squatta™

Harry Squatta™ New Member

nice photoshop

6. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

Re-Tagging @wink to review this.

7. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey Harry,

The correct protocol was used here by trinity, on behalf of both rdm and harassment. I encourage you to read over our rulesets and avoid such behavior in the future.

Cheers,

wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.