Completed Report against togo

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Juicy Tenderloin, Jul 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juicy Tenderloin

Juicy Tenderloin cum blaster VIP Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    togo
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:56746018
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:100071034
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    magma
    Which Round:
    idk
    Time of Occurence:
    9:20PM CST
    Reason For Report:
    Reporting togo for Metagaming.

Normally I'm not the type to report people on the forums because I don't care enough but my biggest fucking pet peeve is metagamers. It's one thing to RDM and it's one thing to RDM your t-buddies but to fucking meta game and tell people your t-buddies isn't cool at all and I'm gonna be a baby bitch about and report him because I'm annoyed. :wacky:
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Staff on: Klutch
    Witnesses: Mini

Evidence:

[​IMG]

As you can see above in the tab menu screenshot: me, togo, and juicejuice are t-buddies

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And as you can see here togo says twice that I'm the traitor and once that Juice Juice is a traitor. These screenshots are taken after the round is over but he said it during the round when me and juicejuice were still alive and so were innocents. Klutch said he was recording at the time since he was staffing when this happened so if you need more evidence contact Klutch.

Sorry to be a big baby but the one thing I won't put up with is metagaming. (y)

2. Juicy Tenderloin

3. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

4. Juicy Tenderloin

OOops forgot to tag him lmao sorry

5. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

Hi, so yeah your screenshots pretty much back up the evidence that I have in my recording. Since this goes under toxic gameplay/metagaming my lil' mod self can't really do much as far as banning him until an admin sets a ban length. This does appear to be VALID simply based off the screenshots, but let's wait for a response from Togo before we move on with this.

6. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

So I am going to be banned for saying some banter that didn't affect the round and which nobody took all too seriously

7. Lady Cloudia

Lady Cloudia VIP Silver

I was there when it happened and yes Togo did metagame.

8. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Now someone with a ed profile picture is coming in to back this person up, free me

9. hiboytest

hiboytest VIP

I was also in the same game when this occurred. From my non-staff understanding of the rules, it would make sense for a ban IF he affected the outcome of the game. In this instance, the traitors still won, therefore not effecting the game outcome. I feel it would hurt this community if you were to ban one of the few fun players I have seen on your servers. Considering that there was a mod on at the time as well and nothing was done about it, either staff don't care or it was not that big of a deal.

Please keep your servers fun. Hand out a warning.

10. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

I was also there, and a T.
    Honestly, it kinda pissed me off at the time. I was messing with the last guy alive for a brief second the moment I got outed as a T. If 2cool decided to act on the information, I would have been killed instantly.

11. hiboytest

hiboytest VIP

Again my point, no one said anything about it during the game. While he did something that may have made people annoyed, it still didn't change the outcome of the game. Hence why I said I PERSONALLY believe he should receive a warning this time. If you had lost the round because of this he would definitely deserve more than just a slap on the wrist.

It's been a long time since modded servers have had people. It would be nice not to get rid of a good player because of a minor dumb choice.

12. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

You're completely right. Sorry, I thought I typed out something below that.
    it's irritating, but really not ban worthy (I hope). Togo's fun to play with, just don't do that lmao.

13. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

Togo will be banned for 1 week meta gaming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.