Completed Report against Togo

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dolph1n, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Name of Staff/Player:
    Togo
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Irrelevant
    Your Steam ID:
    Irrelevant
    Which Server:
    Forums/SB
    Which Map:
    Forums/SB
    Which Round:
    Forums/SB
    Time of Occurence:
    10 AM PST
    Reason For Report:
    Harassment​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I'd like to start off by saying he just got off a forum ban by @Sith Master, which was extended when I brought evidence to Sith of him harassing me.

This morning in shoutbox, togo started harassing me and linked me to the mod app page, calling me a "mod wanna be". He then linked a picture of the "Denied" tag on mod apps on my profile.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I will also review this case due to being tagged in the OP.
    I was also preface that Togo's ban remained at 1 week.

4. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

I like how you said you had ignored but you really didn't. If you don't like what I had to say just either ignore me or don't look. Also the only thing that could be considered harassment was the whole winks ego post, but that was a meme and wasn't meant to be taken seriously. If I was truly was harassing you why didn't I get a warning in shoutbox? If you want me to stop "harassing" don't make your self an easy target. Plus I like how you include 0 ss of you talking shit lol.

I guess the truth hurts xd

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  5. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Also I want to these "harassment" ss that extend my ban to a week

6. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were forum banned for 1 week due to three active warning points. The ban was not extended past that.

7. Sith Master

Given that there was no justification for the targeted harassment, I will be marking this report valid.
    Thank you for helping to keep our servers and forum clean.

Report: Completed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.