Invalid Report against The88KeysWalker

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Mr. 7-Minute Wonder, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    The88KeysWalker
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:57923872
    Your Steam ID:
    linked
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    67th way
    Which Round:
    3 left
    Time of Occurence:
    7:50ish
    Reason For Report:
    The88KeysWalker called out .ant as last innocent player, no other player refuted the fact. The 5 other alive traitors then made their way to .ant, where he proceeded to spank each of them individually.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

The question is whether @The88KeysWalker had permission from all five of his traitor buddies that he can call out ant as the last innocent.

3. Agent A

Also tagging @ant. to make sure that he killed them because of the last innocent call out.

4. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

Let me first say that @The88KeysWalker is a new member and likely did not know calling me out as last would be RDM; i feel a warning would be a better punishment than a ban. With that in mind, I did not kill them for the callout as i did not believe him. I killed them for individual reasons numbered below for each T in death order.

1. T teleport
    2. T teleport
    3. Jihad
    4. His T buddy shot me with him next to him, GBA
    5. Shot me. The first time we saw eachother I did not hit him

@The88KeysWalker I would suggest reading the extended rulebook found here, as next time I may just believe your callout.

5. Agent A

With that being said, I'm going to mark this report invalid. However @The88KeysWalker , please make sure to ask your t buddies if you can call out the last innocent/detective before actually doing it.

Report: Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.