Invalid Report against The Carlton

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Jake-0, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake-0

Jake-0 Banned

Name of Staff/Player:
    The Carlton
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:28150791
    Your Steam ID:
    idk
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    xmas nipper house
    Which Round:
    round 1, 2, or 3
    Time of Occurence:
    1:45 (central time)
    Reason For Report:
    My IGN at the time was XXXTentacion

My problem lies in the situation described in my report against him,
    [​IMG]
    he just replied "you were kosed :p :p :p" which shows he was just being ignorant.

Since he probably wont have a recording, I'll describe the situation again.

*round started*
    I spawned in the attic with carlton (he was a detective)
    He placed down a health station and bought a teleporter, marking it to station.
    yzmoto kosed him, committing a T act.
    I kosed yz
    carlton ran out of the attic, and about 10 seconds later teleported back
    yzmoto kosed me
    carlton killed me.
    carlton kosed him "for kosing me" (i didnt pay attention to who killed yzmoto)

Again, this just seems like being very toxic and loopholeing. Has a lot of work to do if he wants to be a moderator.

Edit 1: chat logs
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  2. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

I've seen this, and I will respond shortly
    Tagging my admin @Husky and the mod on at the time @Timo654

3. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Okay for this report I would like to start off with that you admitted you were kosed in the report against me stating that you were valid to kill and after killing you I realized you were innocent so I went and then killed yzmoto for false kos. Evidence showing that you were kosed states "then I kosed zymoto, then he kosed me" showing that you were okay to kill for.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Also, how is this loopholing I was just following koses as a player of TTT should, so I don't understand why I would be "loopholing" and when you called me a horrible t mod I was kinda offended because I have been doing my best to get everything correct to the slightest detail. Also, I was not being ignorant that's just how I answer reports short and simple.

4. yzmoto88

yzmoto88 VIP

I kosed you because u kosed me

5. Jake-0

Jake-0 Banned

My point is, I was in a room the whole round with you. Another person kosed you *a detective* which is a traitorous act. Then I kos that player for a valid reason and he koses me back and you kill me. As I pretty much stated you had 100% guarantee that I had done nothing traitorous except making a valid kos which you should've made since a non-detective kosed you.

(Being in the attic with you the whole time is kind of like this: a player tests in a traitor tester. You watched them test. They are confirmed innocent. Then they are kosed by another player and you kill them. That is pretty much toxic gameplay/loopholeing since they did nothing traitorous and you killed them regardless. This situation is not exactly the same as this report but shows what i mean by being toxic.)

(and if what yzmoto just replied is true, then that's even further loopholeing and/or toxic gameplay. In that case, you kosed him and then killed him for kosing you back)

6. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Okay, I left the room for a while and you could've done a lot as you said in the report so I don't know. Also, he kosed you and I killed you, that's how TTT works. I'm sorry if you feel rdmed but I was following a kos.

7. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hey Jake, thank you for taking the time to report my trial moderator's actions here on the forums. Times like this are an excellent learning experience for the staff team and help us learn from the mistakes that we make.

I wanna address that his kill technically was valid. He wouldn't be held accountable for following a KOS that has been called.

However, I do want to say that in this situation, he should have thought twice before following the KOS because of his interaction with the player the entirety of the round.

Unless there is more evidence provided, there is nothing that would lean me towards calling this toxic gameplay, but I will still speak with him about thinking twice in situations like this to prevent further mishaps such as this.

For this, I will be marking the report invalid.

If you have any questions, feel free to use the appropriate forms of communication to address your concerns.

Warm Regards,
    Husky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.