Invalid Report against ThatAintSpookyFalco

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Noccam :^), Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    ThatAintSpookyFalco
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:172255827
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:30998825
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Richland
    Which Round:
    2nd to last
    Time of Occurence:
    1:05-1:15 AM
    Reason For Report:
    Favoritism/Discrepancy in Punishment​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    During the map Richland, Falco applied a slay to Rice and Chicken for the following:
    [​IMG]

Which is a completely valid slay reason.

However, immediately after this, Rice types in chat debating his slay and changing his initial reasoning (Im assuming), stating the following:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Falco then removes the slay:
    [​IMG]

This is problematic to me for one major reason. This situation that Rice was describing (e.g. common sense) was found invalid as a reason in another report, coincidentally against ThatAintFalco, found here: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-thataintfalco-jabba-the-slut.53628/#post-563909

In which Jabba the Slut argues that the sounds heard could be radio, but ultimately that Shia Laboofer did not WITNESS the kill, much like Rice did not.​

2. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

I readded the slay back onto him, he told me it was common sense but after looking back at the deathscenes and seeing it wasn’t I was going to readd the slay which I already did. Tagging @Peach

3. I was 100% sure in this case due to a lot of factors. Sound ques, timing, potential of escaping.

[​IMG]

I told Falco "readd the slay if you need to, I don't want to be the reason they report you". Since a handful of you were making such a big deal out of me contesting the slay without actually witnessing the kill or viewing evidence.

Not really a big deal though, just don't think it's favortism because someone challenges a slay and a mod looks into the evidence more.

4. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hey I’ve seen this and will respond to it in a bit.

5. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hey @Noccam :^) thanks for taking the time to make this report.

First off I just want to say that removing a slay when a player feels it was wrongly placed is something that happens quite a bit. This is usually so that the staff member can re-investigate and prevent possibly making a mistake in slaying the player. In this case @ThatAintFrankenstein ended up re-adding the slay after investigating further.

I don’t see anything here that would show favoritism or bias.
    Everyone is human, second guessing yourself on a report verdict and wanting to take some more time to investigate before slaying a player is perfectly acceptable.

Since you weren’t involved in the actual report I don’t feel the need to get into it. If @Rice and Chicken feels the slay was unjust I would be more than happy to delve into it. However since this report is about Falco showing favoritism I’m going to be marking it invalid. I don’t see anything that shows abuse or breaks protocol. If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to send me a message here or on discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.