Completed Report against ThatAintFalco

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Temar, Sep 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    ThatAintFalco
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    staff
    Your Steam ID:
    <---- under my name
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Bowling
    Which Round:
    3?
    Time of Occurence:
    03:10
    Reason For Report:
    Ok there was 2 cases on RDM of which i was unable to report my self
    although the 2nd case was never confirm as it was never handled

1st case i reported using @ as normal, the mod did right and reporting him and slaying him however failed to inform him and since i didn't even know who i had no way of knowing, after prodding he told he had already gave him a slay, so the issue here was simply not informing me
    not really worthy of report in it self just adding because of 2nd case

now for the 2nd case I was prop killed again (different map than above, its now bowling)
    I sent a message to @ chat as normal
    no response and sent more messages like every round
    over the course of 4 rounds, I didn't get any response and as far as I know the report was never made
    at end of round 6 the server crashed but was new map anyway so the evidence was lost iver way
    I checked if ThatAintFalco was on West or any other server after, or rejoined East as it did come strait back up, but no sign of him​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    --------- 1st case ---------
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

--------- 2nd case -----------
    Same Round:
    [​IMG]

Next round:
    [​IMG]

Another round later:
    [​IMG]

Last round of Map:
    [​IMG]

2. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Heya, I’ve seen this and will conclude it after @ThatAintFalco gives their response.

3. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Hey, so I did notice your messages that someone had propkilled you and I was going to get to that however there were a lot of other things I needed to take care of in terms of reports. I’m sorry if I didn’t respond any sooner but I had to deal with other things on the server, sometimes us moderators can’t do everything at once when there’s too many reports to handle. I was about to start handling it however the server had crashed so I had no way of getting to that. That’s all I have to say, tagging my admin @Peach to conclude.

4. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Im aware it can be busy at times, but checking a DS on who killed me and making a report or just tell me who isnt that hard.
    and you had almost 4 full rounds!

5. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hello again @Temar. So I have read over this report, and I spoke to ThatAintFalco about this situation a little bit as well.

As you know from your previous tenures, servers can get rather hectic sometimes. Even for experienced moderators it can be difficult to manage everything when there’s a lot going on. I believe this is what happened in this situation.

That being said, proper communication is very important when staffing. I do believe @ThatAintFalco could have handled this situation better by trying to give you a response sooner, as well as explaining situations after handling them.

I will talk to ThatAintFalco more about this, so hopefully this won’t be a problem going forward.

Thanks for the report!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.