Invalid Report against That One White Guy

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Mr. 7-Minute Wonder, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    That One White Guy
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:125468394
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43334608
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Lazertag
    Which Round:
    Round One
    Time of Occurence:
    About 2pm Mountain time
    Reason For Report:
    @That One White Guy slayed me for killing him after I watched him kill an innocent person on his traitor round. He was the one to report me, then handle the report, then slay me.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

3. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Name of Staff/Player:
    That One White Guy
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:125468394
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43334608
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Lazertag
    Which Round:
    Round One
    Time of Occurence:
    About 2pm Mountain time
    Reason For Report:
    @That One White Guy slayed me for killing him after I watched him kill an innocent person on his traitor round. He was the one to report me, then handle the report, then slay me.
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    http://plays.tv/video/58f92b2191235d02dc/evidence-against-that-one-white-guy

Ok I will be responding to this report as I am involved and did handle this case with @That One White Guy . I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out this report and uploading the video as part of the evidence in this report.

Me and Scotty ( who is That One White Guy), handled this report together as part of my training as a T-mod. He alone did not conduct the verdict as it was both of us. We both came to the conclusion that you did not see him because of the wall and evidence we had via death scene. In addition to that your video does not show him shooting, but only the shot coming from his direction. Based on your response of you said "I watched you kill TRI, run around a corner. you werent disguised so I saw your name,". Now this response claims you saw him kill tri, which is untrue, via my deathscene and your video. You said you saw his name which is also untrue via your video. The only thing you saw was him run around a corner and tri get shot from his direction.

In conclusion Scotty and I both handled the report (my evidence below as me marking it in progress), and based on that evidence and what we gathered you killed on susp due to your response and our death scene.

Here is my evidence

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

@Theinkern has handled this very well. This is all the evidence I would've posted.
    I will let @Solar and @Cafedemocha decide on their verdicts as I have nothing else to add to it.
    EDIT: I let will say that Theinkern was handling the reports today, I would not handle my own report unless I'm the only one available, and when I feel that I am responsible for RDM and others are not responsible for it. Me as a staff member, am not biased to my own reports. As you can see in Theinkern's signature its me slaying myself for killing him. Granted that it looks like that I am biased towards my own reports but I can guarantee that this is not the case. You will see many other staff members handle their own reports against them and that they filed and look at it with fresh eyes and non biased eyes.

I apologize that this occurred. Hopefully this doesn't make you think ill willed of me as this maybe our only interaction so far and I hope to have some positive experiences with you in the future.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  5. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

[​IMG]

Frame by frame shows him dying, then the shot comes through, he is visible from the exact location he killed him from, the body is killed with the same weapon he is then using. He also isn't able to escape from that exact corner.[​IMG]

6. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I'll be reviewing this report as well but @Cafedemocha will be the one concluding this report as the reported party here is his moderator.

7. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

As shown in your 2nd frame, you do not see who shot. Your 3rd frame, yes you do see me, but there still is the possibility of the bullet coming from behind me and I was running for cover. In my opinion and in my trial mods opinion you did not have 100% proof to determine that the killer was me.

EDIT: I also could've ran further than I did and been on another part of the map as well as shown by both yours and Theinkerns videos.

8. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Hey @Mr. 7-Minute Wonder thanks for taking the time to file a report

I have seen all the evidence and I have deemed this report INVALID. In the response to the report you said that you watched him kill Tri and saw his name, which proven by your video is completely untrue. In the video you see Tri die and @That One White Guy strafe around a corner but no where in the video do you actually see him shoot or even see his name like you said in your response making your reasoning for killing him invalid and the slay justified.

If you have any questions or concerns about this report feel free to PM me here on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.