Invalid Report against Temar

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Fenrir Lokison, Mar 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenrir Lokison

Fenrir Lokison Banned VIP+

Name of Staff/Player:
    Temar
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:5119023
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:64715553
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Dolls
    Which Round:
    3(?) rounds until change
    Time of Occurence:
    around 11:10am
    Reason For Report:
    So, I was Traitor and was walking around.
    I saw a Guy holding a Knife, Temar obviously also saw him even before i did. Temar did not proceed to kill him for a Traitorous Act. So I did and Temar used that as an excuse to IMMEDIATELY kill me. in my Report he said "I had my suspicion on you before", yet he failed to name what made me suspicious or anything.
    He did not get slain for it, and i´d like to have it re-reviewed.
    Thank you for reading​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

I'll tag @Temar and @Teroxa , so they're aware of this.
    Please be patient while Temar gets around to present his evidence.

3. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Hey there, I was the mod in game who handled that report against Temar. I'll respond shortly with evidence on why I ruled to not slay him on this report.

4. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

We received a report in game against Temar for RDM. In the report, you stated you had just killed a guy for holding a knife. Temar responded with "i had my sus on you already, and not them"
    Temar seemed to have had some prior suspicions on you. However, those suspicions were likely insufficient for a kill. When he saw you kill someone, you committed a traitorous act - he finally had what he needed to act and kill you. Because you committed the traitorous act of shooting someone, Temar had solid grounds to kill you. Because I this, I did not slay him.

[​IMG]

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Lets start with the suspicion, as far as i know you didn't ask for details but its generally not important in a report as its only suspition, something that cant be acted on.

A lot of factor can go into how I act, what people are saying, what i see etc
    you name 1st poped into my head when you KOS'd @Sticky Bandit something I had done via voice already and he fell to his death BEFORE you did your kos, then proceeded to claim proven. this is a tactic used sometimes by traitors to mislead people into thinking your proven, but I didn't believe you, as shown I then followed you a bit when i saw you

finally the incident when i killed you, this was based on some stuff people was saying and how they acted etc, there behavior was NOT that of a traitor but innos playing with T weapons from the already dead traitors
    If i believe them to be traitors i would of acted my self.
    when you killed that person, who was most likely inno based on above + round still hadn't ended i chose to shoot you for it, and it turned out my suspicion was correct.

6. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Heya, I've seen this report and am looking into it.

I'll leave this open in the meantime, in case anyone has something to add.

7. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Heya @Asuka Langley Shikinami and thanks for your patience.

I‘ve reviewed your report against my Admin @Temar and I‘ll just go ahead and tell you my verdict right now.
    I‘ll mark this report invalid.

The reason is that Temars kill was indeed valid. You killing the person allows Temar to kill you in turn.
    I understand you killed the person for having a knife, that it perfectly fine. However, the fact that you have a reason to kill someone doesn‘t protect you from being killed for the committed t-act yourself.

If I understand correctly, you seem dissatisfied with the fact that Temar killed you despite him witnessing the situation directly and seeing that you did indeed have a valid reason for your kill.
    Under certain circumstances this could be considered toxic. If for example someone kills you for attacking another player, despite knowing and acknowledging that you attacked said person for something that clearly outs them as a traitor.
    However, if you watch the video Temar posted, you‘ll see that the situation was quite peaceful before you shot the person holding the knife. The t-weapons were dropped and picked up again multiple times and it was clear that the person holding the knife had no intention to hurt anyone with it at that time.

As Temar mentioned, multiple reasons factored into the decision.
    But the situation at 1:45 alone gives him enough reason to kill you.
    @Sticky Bandit did the correct thing by marking the report invalid and not slaying Temar.

If you have any further questions, feel free to message me here or on Discord (Teroxa#4389)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.