Completed Report against Temar

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Enemy "Rule Bot" Below, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Temar
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    mc motel
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    I assume Temar sees this coming. His slay on me after killing him was completely justified. I didn't check the body of the T he rdm'd.

He RDM'd a player and used the information I gave him to get out of it on the report I assume was filed on him.

He assumed the player pushed him into the water, then changed his reasoning to GBA. You can even see that he didn't witness the act. Its a crowbar true, but he had no information on who was around him. You can even hear him being unsure in the video. Considering I never saw him get slayed, I assumed he used my info to call GBA.

Also funny he called GBA without being able to identify the player who actually committed the act.

And for the clincher,

Pushing players off heights that can cause damage, near edges or near map hazards:
    • This includes all types of pushing: Crowbar pushing, Riot Shield pushing, prop pushing, etc.
    • This also includes pushing AFK players into water, after they start drowning.

This is more anecdotal, but still a serious question that is potentially defining in the rule set. I'll tag the leads for this question since its quite interesting in my opinion and bears relevance on this case.

Since he truly wasn't AFK (he did appear so, but was not actually), pushing him into the water wouldn't have hurt him. Seeing as how he took no damage.... Are we to now be able to KOS anyone who pushes a player into water they could drown in? I've always operated under the assumption that the player pushed must take damage first.

I'd listen to the whole video, including voice chat. It spells out the scenario and the evolution of the response.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Yes based on the fact that he was right behind me standing there alone I initially thought he was the 1 who did it because i didn't see a 2nd person, but if there was a 2nd i missed he would be GBA
    altho I didnt see them, i knew i could kill because of how quick i turned that it would be the right person (not someone that wasnt there)
    Also he did push me too, they both did the traitorous act

3. Funny, his crowbar never animiates and a sound is never produced. Do you have the report I assume he filed, and the shot logs?

4. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Heya,

I just reviewed your question in this case- I haven't reviewed the case against Temar.

But no, you do not need to wait for the player to begin taking damage in order for you to call them out. Pushing a player that is AFK, or appears to be AFK (we treat this the same), in to water is enough to be considered a traitorous act.

5. Then this needs to be edited.

This also includes pushing AFK players into water, after they start drowning.

6. Katness

Katness *Rawr* Imma Kitty Kat! VIP

Gonna retag @Noob999 To conclude as the evidence has been presented.

7. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

here is the damage logs showing both players to push me
    [​IMG]

8. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

here is a quick gif of what i saw
    [​IMG]

9. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello Enemy "Rule Bot" Below, The crowbar is unique when it comes to GBA as it's a melee weapon and he had to of seen it happen or be in his view if turned around, as he was right next to Temar at the time.
    The is a error in wording with the crowbar push rule that will be fixed.

I find this report invalid.
    If you have anything to add please start a conversation on the forum with me.

10. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.