Invalid Report against Ted

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by 20th Century Fox, Jan 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Ted
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:168465572
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:103401523
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Dolls
    Which Round:
    Don't fucking know
    Time of Occurence:
    Don't fucking know
    Reason For Report:
    [​IMG]
    Called me retarded and has the ego to call ME toxic.
    I am NOT TOXIC!​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

I've seen this.

I will also tag me admin @Lordyhgm

I will be responding to this either in a bit or after my work shift as I work this current evening.

3. Ted

After having a lot of the evidence currently seperated i still need to cut out the admin only info so i will be posting it later this evening (in an hour of 4)

4. How is that relevant and what are you even saying?

5. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

He has evidence (screenshots, recordings, etc.) to support the statement he made in the screenshot you provided; however, he has to edit out the admin/staff-only information.

6. What evidence? To support what? I'm confused.

7. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Im assuming that he is gonna be posting the conversation that lead to his comment. Ya know, since 1 message with no context doesnt really tell a story at all. While we wait for him, would you mind telling us your side of what happened leading up to this?

8. I honestly can't remember what happened before it, my memory is pretty much nonexistent. But I guess we'll see when he posts it?

9. Ted

Hey there Rod/Montgommery,

When I came on the server to take a peek on what was going on there was a report from you against a staff member:
    Picture 1

As you can see you reported Nuno after damaging them and having pushed them off the climb thingy in the playground on Richland.
    This report in itself is toxic as you had to push a button to push them off the playground to take damage and then reported them for killing you.

I then proceeded to put that report on finished and made another report against you.
    Picture 2
    "I was just mad, he deserved it." Was your response, after you just got off a 16W global ban for harassing and targetting staff with RDM.
    in the last year alone you served 36 weeks of bans because of harassment.

So i Punished you for your 2nd offense of RDM and gave you a gentle warning to not take it out on our staff members and harass them.
    I personally found this a generous thing, I believe most people would've already yeeted you as your previous ban has only been lifted for 1 week.
    Looking back in the chat I did forget to tell you it was a second offense of RDM.
    Picture 3

You just went full I did nothing wrong.
    Picture 4

So I told you about your history and told you to not play dumb about it.
    Picture 5

You then went that you didn't harass anybody and that is not who you are, but sadly your history is recorded and it does show a very large history of harassing and targetting staff.
    Picture 6

Then I send you what you send in the report again. Cause RDM'ing people just "cause they deserved it" is HARASSING!
    Picture 7

Then you went back to being the old defensive puppy pretending what you did was nothing and trying to validate your behavior.
    Picture 8
    Picture 9
    Picture 10

After all these chats I, Ted:bear: send you that message as there is clearly no way you would even consider anything what you do against the rules.

Now let me get the rules right next to it and hopefully you will understand what you did wrong.
    [​IMG]
    These are just some examples, but you perfectly choose to pick a few of them
    • False reports (damaging a player and then reporting them for killing you)
    • Targeting players by any means
    • After this you also followed Nuno around for a couple of rounds, which also can be seen as harassment. Something which you got warned about yesterday by another mod.

You also asked me to a few questions through discord just after you made the report which I dare to answer publicly to the world as well as they are in contact with this report:
    [​IMG]
    How are you not toxic for calling me retarted?
    I never said retard anywhere. What I did say; you were playing dumb (aka you are big brain). You were at that point in time a stubborn human who wasn't going to change his opinion on if he/she might've hurt other people's feelings.
    Why did you feel it was in any way necessary to call me retarted?
    The word retard was never there, I only said that if you can't think further then a stone, our convo is over. This on that moment was the truth and nothing but the truth.
    What is your problem?
    My problem was that somebody dared to touch any of my mods, who I stand in for. In no way will I let you belittle, harass or attack my mods personally.
    In better words: Touch my mods and you touch me.

You have no right to call me toxic and say I harass anyone, if you yourself are not above such behavior.
    I never said you were toxic, I only pointed out that a kill from before this situation was toxic. But that situation is a whole different thing as where this is.
    I also googled toxic people: a person with toxic qualities as anyone who is abusive, unsupportive, or unhealthy emotionally — someone who basically brings you down more than up.
    Having somebody on the server who discourages my mods to play on the server in a good environment is seen as a toxic person.

You going around RDM'ing mods just for the "he deserves it" is a Toxic act.
    I reported you on the forums, have the balls to apologize. I did nothing.
    The fact you still believe you did nothing wrong marks my point. You are as stubborn as a donkey on this subject.
    I personally do not apologize.

I rather keep my self esteem then give in to this kind of childish play.

Whatever the outcome of this report will be I want you to know that each time I come on the server people get a fresh start from me.
    If somebody can show they have changed I accept and let go of their history.
    But if you break the rules over and over again I can't let your past go and will use it against you and punish you harsher and faster.

Best regards,

Ted the cuddly bear :bear:

10. upload_2021-1-15_12-27-47.png
    Making light of the situation.

11. Ted

Will respond to the comment above later. As i am currently at work and unable to post the whole conversation.

12. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Suh, just commenting to say that I've seen this

13. What is that about Voca?

14. Ted

That is just Lordy's signature.

The funny thing is that you make light of the situation, while you only post 1 thing. I told you to post what you said to me, as you clearly love to not react publicly to anything here on the forums and hide behind the powers of DM and cut and paste what you please.

Picture 1 of the chat.
    • I do not make an assumption about everything you do. There is just the fact that you have been banned several time for harassing and targeting staff.
      This particular report was not standing out of anything else you have done in the past with harassing our staff.
    • You think my response is bullshit, yet there is not even a single word here about what is wrong and disproving anything I have said in this whole thread other then the gif I send.
      If you think something is not true then tell here why it is false.
    • My thoughts are not crappy at all.
    • You think I'm not a hero and that I play one... Well, factually Batman has no superpowers, but he still plays a hero, this is literally what you called me.
    • I have not looked over your point. There is just no point that you are making, the only defense you have is you called me a retard when the word retard has never even been typed out before you typed it to me that I called you a retard.

Picture 2 of the chat.
    • I never called you a retard. I was just done with your behavior and your denial that what you did was not harassment, but by our rules it is harassment.
    • I'm in no way a retard, but thank you for asking.
    • Well, I was at work, you can get impatient as you want, but in no universe there will be a boss letting me go home early cause I have to respond to somebody on a report in a game.

15. LMAO, pretty funny because wildly inaccurate, do some research.

16. Doubt

17. You absolutely have looked over my point and there is a very clear and direct point I am making. You just COULD NOT misinterpret as anything else than it is. Therefore, I am now assuming, you are just incredibly thick!

18. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Since noone can see the point in it, I will lock this up until Lordy can finish it up, since everything needed have been said and before you spam the whole report.

If you have more evidence of some sort to add message me or another staffmember to reopen it

19. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

I don't really care to entertain this report, this is the same immature behaviour that resulted in your bans and perms being revoked.

Ted has fully explained his reasoning and provided the evidence and explanation far beyond this report deserves seeing as how non-seriously you have taken it.

Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.