Invalid Report against Ted

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dani, Feb 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Ted
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:168465572
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:24719196
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    de_dolls I think
    Which Round:
    Round 5 or so
    Time of Occurence:
    About 17:50 GMT+1
    Reason For Report:
    I'm just making this into a forum report because I'm still confused. I played Tetris 99, an awesome new free game for the Nintendo Switch created by Arika Co. Ltd., and occasionally tabbed into Garry's Mod to see if I was T or not. I played with one hand so I didn't get a lot done and mainly just walked around and listened to people speak or suicided. I think the map was de_dolls, but I'm not sure.

At some point I heard a noise and saw that I had a report on me all of a sudden. Some guy called Yellow made it. Anyway, the report basically said "dani is a meanie" or something. I responded something like "what" or "what is it". I got slain later.

When I asked Ted what the slay reason was, he told me that I either prop-killed or goomba stomped the victim. What? Either, or? Why would he not know what happened? Why am I supposed to know what happened and how am I supposed to defend myself against something that I had reason to believe was a joke report? The guy reported me for being a meanie and I don't know how to disprove that.

How do you propkill on dolls? Shouldn't you check the death scene to see if it was a goomba stomp just so you can ask the victim if they forgive me? Shouldn't you always check the death scene in general so we don't have a weird situation where literally nobody made any claims and nobody knows what the punishment is for?

The worst part is that I only got the slay put on me at the map change so I didn't even have time to ask for death scene info.

The logic behind slaying me is that I misspelled something in my report response so the mod didn't understand. This is the gayest part of all. I get slain because I didn't ask for clarification properly because the report was not an actual report. I say I asked for more info but the mod tells me I misspelled it so it was unclear what I said and it was a "random answer". The mod then tells me that next time I should say "Mod, can you help me, I don't know what happened", despite the mod himself not asking me "Dani, can you help me, I can not decipher your response".​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Maybe this @Yellow is the guy I RDM'd, I dunno. Maybe he can shed some light on this, since neither Ted nor I actually know what I did.

Here's @Tedelicious but I don't think he has any information on this case despite him slaying me xD

[​IMG]

2. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

I've Seen this and will respond when I'm done staffing or untill somebody takes over.
    I'll also tag my admin @Noob999 so he will get informed about this thread.

Kind Regards,

Ted

3. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Hey there Dani,

Thank you for reporting this, as this is a learning process for me and to show my admin how i do on the server when he is not around to check my every move.

First things first,
    I joined the map Dolls on it's first round, which was only 1 round. The map just changed right after it. as you can see here when i joined by the tab menu: Picture
    the report itself was on another map: TTT_Aircraft_V1B
    Since the report was already answered and there had been multiple rounds on the previous map i assumed you knew what was going on (didn't expect you to play tetris that long).
    The report itself is shown underneath:
    Picture

As you can see it says "Yellow got killed with prop damage." This can mean 2 things:
    - prop kill as this map holds barrels and crates.
    - goomba stomp as they both log the same in the damage logs.

In my defense i couldn't figure out your last word in your report response, call it brain dysfunction on my part of when i looked at your report response.
    Looking back I believe the pressure of the map changing and losing the report made my judgement wrong as it needed more investigation.

Regards,

Ted the cuddly bear.

4. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

Oooh, that explains a lot. So it was aircraft. I remember what happened then. You should have seen it; it was epic. I was jumping off the airship because the helicopter was flying under it just so I could feel like Ethan Hunt at the end from Mission Impossible 1 for a second when he tries to take out Krieger, who is there to extract the Mole from the roof of the TGV in the middle of the Chunnel, and so I shot that Rektyyy guy for no reason, since he was in the helicopter, and I must have somehow landed on top of Yellow as well. In that case, you should have given me two slays, IDIOT

Yeah you can conclude this report, the slay was correct and I couldn't have justified it anyway.

5. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

I'm closing this report as invalid. @Tedelicious remind me to drop a slay on Dani for that other RDM the next time I'm on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.