Invalid Report against (T.W.I.G.) Titan

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Preowned Oyster, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    (T.W.I.G.) Titan
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    TTT_community_pool_overhaul_b3
    Which Round:
    Unsure, I believe it was the second round
    Time of Occurence:
    Approximately 10:20pm
    Reason For Report:
    At the beginning of my T round, I was killed by Red X, we were both t's. When I walked through the door he just killed me and twig didn't do anything about it. This is not the first time that twig has ignored when I've been rdm'd, as he favoured the other player. ​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

3. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

This is your report.

This is the deathscene.

Red X, as a traitor, was holed up in the center part of community pool, spamming the door so that it only slightly opened when he let it, and was using that to his advantage to perform some quick peeks and headshot players in spawn. You were an unintended casualty in Red X's shooting of the sea of innocents in spawn.

Even though my initial impression was that it was in fact crossfire, knowing your history as a player and given your reaction, I felt it wise to cover my steps, and asked for a second opinion on your report. I told you this, but you seemed unhappy with my response.

I was asked to provide a deathscene to help visualize the scenario for others, so, while dealing with all of the reports that came in throughout the map, I also had to clip and upload a deathscene to youtube to share it. This is what took up the majority of the ~3-4 rounds you had to wait. After this was all said and done, I sent the deathscene, and the response I received from an administrator confirmed my intial thoughts: Yes, indeed, it was crossfire.

You were already dissatisfied though, and by this point, you had already reported me.

To address this point, I don't think I have ever interacted with you prior to yesterday, yet you seem to have built up some beef with me already. I believe you to be referencing the only other report I have ever handled with you being the victim, once again, yesterday.

You shot someone at 0:18, and you were killed for it at 0:19 for killing that person. You refused to believe that you can be fairly killed for killing another person not two seconds prior, and you got heated when I told you, over and over, that you were wrong.

One final thing. While I'm sharing links, I'd like to share my entire conversation with you. Despite telling you many, many times both before and after Red X responded to the report to be patient, you continued to persist, even though you knew what was going on. I initially told you that I needed to wait for a response. You didn't want to accept this, despite both me and Carlton informing you that you just had to wait. After I asked for a second opinion, you still exercised impatience. I once again told you to be patient, and I'd inform you when I had a conclusion. You still didn't like this, and thus reported me. After all this, you then decided to end our lovely conversation by calling me incompetent and a cunt.

I'm not sure about you, Oyster, but this is no way to conduct yourself in real life or our servers. I hope you don't speak to everyone in your life the way you spoke to me.

@Ashes Relandi to finish up.

4. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Id also like to take this time to say, oyster, you have been EXTREMELY toxic to staff when a report doesnt go your way. Ive spent 3 maps explaining to you why shooting someone who is prop flying is RDM, before.
    Please discontinue this behaviour. Just because they are staff, doesnt mean you can say whatever to them. Yes, we are expected to take more verbal abuse than the average player, but only so much, and you definitely cross that line

5. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Righto,
    So let's get to this shall we.

The evidence provided by Titan shows on both reports:
    1. The deathscene is clearly crossfire. You walked into the line of fire and you got shot. Plain and simple. This was verified by another administrator (ryan) and even I agree to the conclusion that this is crossfire.

2. The report is self explanatory. You killed an innocent, which is a t-act and you got killed for it.

The fact that Titan went out of his way to get a second opinion for you shows his commitment that he's being as fair as possible. Also explaining to you on why it's not RDM and the situation as well... he's pulling time off reports to explain to you why.
    I see no "favoring" that you accuse him of.

After going through all the evidence provided of both reports that you are mentioning here, I'll be marking this report as invalid.

As mentioned by Ryan via the post above, your behavior is unacceptable towards our staff. Considering that we take our time to manage the server, handle the reports and take a brunt of insults constantly, we try to be fair with all reports.

So instead of shouting insults and berating our staff when things don't go your way, be a bit more cooperative and understanding. A little bit of respect goes a long way.

In any case, if you have further questions/concerns regarding this report, feel free to DM me. (without a lash of insults)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.