Completed Report against Sub-Zero

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by The CrimsonFuckr, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Sub-Zero
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:53826991​
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    67th way
    Which Round:
    idk
    Time of Occurence:
    3pm
    Reason For Report:
    I went into the room across from the tester room and hid behind the door. Another player opened the door and didnt see me hiding behind the door so they called a kos thinking i went into the t room. I told them to check behind the door and they came in and found me and said "oh never mind then". Sub zero then started yelling "kill crimson" into his mic repeatedly. The player who originally called the kos kept saying no but sub zero kept yelling "do it" into the mic. Mr EvanJ himself told sub-zero that the kos was called off and Sub zero responded with "no it isn't". He proceeded to come into the basement and kill me. Mr EvanJ's excuse for not slaying him is sub zero claimed "he didn't know it was called off" even though he was responding to people who were calling it off by saying "no it wasn't".
    He then sent me 10 pts and laughed about how "that was for my t round".​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

• This user has been warned for commenting on reports/appeals he is not involved in.
    You cant call off a KOS. You were KOSed and you got killed for it. The person who called the first KOS shouldve been punished for False KOS. who cares about warning points amirite

@MrEvanJ

3. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

Hello The CrimsonFuckr, like I told you in game he said he didn't know about the KOS being called off. I was not talking to Sub-Zero in general just everyone on the server. I would like to bring up that you two were arguing about a report last map.
    [​IMG]
    After that point both you and Sub-Zero would do anything to get each other slain.
    As you see @TeeZy brought up how once a kos is called it can't be called off. So Sub-Zero had the right to kill you. Since the KOS was false I did not slay.

Finally I would like to bring up how 2 maps after the first report you two were still arguing and that is when you and I have a conversation about the report you are making now. I will be tagging my admin @The Law about my actions.

EDIT: My admin @The Law was on at the time of the First Report. Then had to leave to join a staffless server.

4. 1. I wasn't slain for that nipperhouse report since i did nothing wrong therefore i would have had nothing to hold a grudge against sub zero.
    2. Not being able to call off a KOS is by far one of the most retarded things i have ever heard. This can easily cause huge amounts of rdm.

5. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

@TeeZy thank you for that insight! I also believed that KOSs could not be called off and that is one reason I acted upon the KOS. I had also seen Crimson on the one side by the D room and without going through the water T trap, he magically appeared on the other side. I had 2 reasons. @MrEvanJ is completely correct that Crimson and I had been arguing. Towards the end I stopped, due to wanting to change my toxic attitude. Crimson then began to gang up on me with other players to make lies to get me killed. I, then, respectively moved to West because I saw @Darktooth was on and knew that future harrassement would not be tolerated. @MrEvanJ did a great job but Crimson was very unruly.

6. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

Also @TheCrimsonFuckr can we please refrain from such words as "retarded" there is a multitude of other words that can replace that term. That language should have no place in society (unless used correctly) and especially here on Serious TTT.

7. Too bad i did go through the water trap. Also that post isnt fooling anyone it reeks of sarcasm. Also I will stop saying retard as soon as a rule is put in place banning such language untill then i will continue to use retard just as other people use colorful words such as Faggot and Nigger constantly on these servers. Not punishing rdmers it what causes toxic behavior

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  8. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

Ok @TheCrimsonFuckr that is your choice but unfortunately you do not help your own arguement when you use such ridiculous and profane language.

9. You may get away with this rdm Sub-Zero but based off your history in the report section of the forums you will get whats coming to you real soon. Know that this isn't over.

10. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

Ok :) Have a great day @TheCrimsonFuckr

11. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

• This user has been warned for commenting on reports/appeals he is not involved in.
    I was just on East 2 with both Sub-Zero and TheCrimsonFuckr and TheCrimsonFuckr immediately started harassing Sub-Zero without any provocation saying "Go suck a dick Sub-Zero, no one's talking to you". When Sub-Zero was considering leaving to go to East to play with me and a few others, TheCrimsonFuckr immediately responded "Good, no one fucking wants you here Sub-Zero". Harassing someone and then expecting them to get punished/banned for something that you started is completely unprofessional.

P.S. Sub-Zero just ignored it at this point. He told me it wouldn't be worth posting it here, but this is just completely unprofessional if you're actually trying to report someone.

EDIT - Now he starts attacking me because I'm just telling the truth of what's being said by telling me that I'm an "annoying fuck" and such.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  12. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

13. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

@MangoTango Thank you for that! I am pretty sure that you are the one in the 1st place (like 11 months ago) that told me about this rule.

14. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

You have a history of Loophole Trolling as I believe I was one of your 'targets'. If Sub-Zero kept repeating to kill you and with multiple people stating it was called off, you should've been well aware the kos was called off.

15. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

Who are you talking to? Please keep things relevent to the topic.

The Sea you should not be talking about people saying the word "retard", I have on many occasions been called a "retard" by you plenty of times and if it's not that you simply tell me to fuck off, or to "shut the fuck up." If anyone is ever harassing anyone it is always you. When I play with CrimsonFker he is always nice, kind, and polite, you on the other hand harass anyone you don't like or have problems with. But these are just my 2 cents, you can all do with it as you please.

16. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

Yeah again as I have said. The past does not dictate the future. Also please only post if you are directly involved or have evidence which you have neither.

17. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

@The Sea did you actually read and understand what @MangoTango linked you?

You are at fault. Im with @TeeZy warning points for scrubs!

18. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Let's keep this report on-topic please.

19. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

I did! I do know how to read and I am very competent with the English language. (Not being a dick just ticked off off-topic people keep commenting when they shouldn't be)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.