Invalid Report against Stool

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by SOUL-, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOUL-

SOUL- New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Stool
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:8403669
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:91586
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_dolls
    Which Round:
    Unknown
    Time of Occurence:
    Unknown
    Reason For Report:
    Shot me on my T round while I had not done anything at all prior, Proceeded to leave the game before I could file an in-game report.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    User: Jestercide - STEAM_0:1:92848204​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @Stool for his side.

3. I honestly Don't remember doing any of this. I mean if you could provide the logs and screenshot or a video, I can further give my side of the story.

Was this last night or the day before?

I mean if you can grab logs, that'd be great, but on the other hand I've got nothing to say, because my memory is shit, and was shit before an accident a few days ago while driving.
    A Picture can literally jog my memory on what happened.

The only thing I can remember doing two days ago, is that I reported someone and someone dealt with it and the map was that bowling alley map.

I mean I can serve the slay, if willing, but it'd have to wait til 8/10/17, that's my day(s) off, I've got three days off this week. I cannot get on after 12:00am, because I need those hours to sleep for the next shift. I get home around 11:15-11:45pm every night. Some construction workers are doing work at night and it fucks with the home routes to my safehou..I mean home.

The only raisin I'm up currently because I made some pancakes and sausage, I got hangry at the next door neighbors screaming at eachother.

4. Agent A

After investigating the old logs, I can't find the instances where stool shot you when you were a traitor.
    Do you have any evidence to back up your claims? If not, I will be marking this report invalid due to lack of evidence.

5. Agent A

Report: Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.