Completed Report against Steppin Razors / Syo

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Hashira, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hashira

Hashira VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Steppin Razors / Syo
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:2666198 , STEAM_0:1:116140788
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:196033505
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Multiple.
    Which Round:
    Multiple.
    Time of Occurence:
    Multiple hours.
    Reason For Report:
    Player Razor, upon hearing that I am transgender, began rattling off transphobic slurs and sayings, in my direction. I went to Wink, and after that let it go. I joined a bit later, and did my usual business, joking, etc. Everything i said was responded with a slur , (calling a trans person tr*nny is similar to calling a black person n**ger, for context.).
    Nothing was done as the two moderators online were AFK, busy, or inattentive, but i do not fault them, i already discussed with them, and that was the case.

Here is proof. Syo said "shut up tr*nny" repeatedly whenever i spoke for a short period. I generally would not report over slurs, but as this was also targeted harassment, I figured id make a report as such behavior is intolerable.

Other things said by razor, i was unable to screenshot at the time but was witnessed by Fiz at the time includes,

"Mr peanutbutter reported me instead of getting offended, this is why the 40% exists", in the context of me reporting the harassment to a moderator instead of throwing a fit about it. 40% refers to the 40% of trans people to kermit sewercide.
    "Steppin' Razor: trans people honestly disgust me DEAD Steppin' Razor: degeneracy"
    "Steppin' Razor: I'm glad they kept trans people out of the marine corps I'd hate to work with that shit lol"
    These were directed towards me.
    And when i was joking about necking myself, he encouraged me to, to add to the "tr*nny statistic".

I believe the witnesses will be able to support this, despite lack of screenshots ( was rushing to work.)​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Witnesses: Slugtail, Fiz, LT Kitty, Big frozen kel, Possibly Aria or Espurr.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. SLUGTAIL

SLUGTAIL VIP

he was being very toxic, very off putting to hear him be so rude to someone for so long (like a map or two)

3. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Hey, I do wish to apologize as I didn't address the issue at the time as it should have been dealt with. However I did end up talking with both sy0 and steppin razor about the issue. sy0 did agree with and did apologize about it. The players though have been warned.

Report: valid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.