Completed Report against Squisher

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Peocut, Jun 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peocut

Peocut VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Squisher
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:123877522
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:19029810
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    ommunity_pool_o.
    Which Round:
    4 rounds until map change
    Time of Occurence:
    !145ish pm
    Reason For Report:
    He prop flew to a spot that you could not access without and was able to go into the walls where no one could kill him as a T​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. Peocut

Peocut VIP

3. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

4. Squisher

Squisher VIP

Yeah I mean I prop surfed I've done it before with mods on even admins all they did was move me down and told me to not do it again. Its not really a big offense but I can tell you anyone is able to do this if they really think about it. Im not sure why you're out to get me yeah I killed 14 people but there was so many different ways you could of stopped it. For example like throwing a frag grenade yeah that shouldn't be an excuse to do it but Im not sure why its such a big deal Did I harm you in anyway? Did you get anxious? No? Well then why let one small thing effect you? At the time there was no staff and I did this Ive done it with staff it wasnt that big of a deal.

Thank you for making this report see you soon.

5. Peocut

Peocut VIP

" I've done it before with mods on even admins all they did was move me down and told me to not do it again" yet the fact you did it again without any mods and not fearing someone playing would report it is kind of a thing. Just want to point out it breaks rule 6 "
    1. No prop surfing to unreachable areas"

6. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

Thanks. Valid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.