Invalid Report against SpitefulVenom

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Rozboon, Mar 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    SpitefulVenom
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    NIL
    Your Steam ID:
    NIL
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    NIL
    Which Round:
    NIL
    Time of Occurence:
    3:10pm
    Reason For Report:
    I'll just post the full conversation here.
    [​IMG]
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    And finally being banned by @RyanHighwayman on request of @Spitefulvenom and me asking why.

[​IMG]

You can really tell he just wanted to ban me from the start, I had changed my name already shortly after he asked me too, I wanted a reason though hence the prolonged conversation, He then told me he was going to ban me even though I had it changed already and was just asking for a reason.

Then later he puts in a request to ban me for just having "#Super" in my name... I didn't realize we have a problem with "Super" now too... and, again, if he had just messaged me saying "Remove super as well" I would have.​

2. Rozboon

Also, if I really wanted to push it, I would have kept the SS, or continued with super straight, I changed both when he asked, but at this point why should we even bother changing names if we end up banned?

3. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

4. Rozboon

@Highwon Let's get highwon in on this too since it seems Spiteful has had several valid reports lately.

5. Rozboon

Oh and not sure if it gives more insight into it, I thought it kinda did, but here's some previous history between us
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Aight just commenting to say that I've seen this.

7. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Just commenting to say that Highwon will definitively not be handling this report.

Lordy will be handling it as Spiteful's Lead Admin.

8. Rozboon

I don't want highwon to handle it, I just want him to be aware.

9. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Highwon does not have the time to be involving himself in the reports of Admins, that is why he has Lordy and I. The premise of the request itself is somewhat ridiculous, personally I don't consider two reports to be several.

10. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

Afternoon Roz thank you for reporting it always helps me to improve my staffing techniques. First off id
    like to address the past interaction you mention, it wasnt reported nor did lordy see any issue hence why
    no action was taken.
    Now on to the matter at hand as you can see above we were discussing this in Dms and at no point did
    you indicate that you had changed your name instead you continued to argue against it being hate speech
    granted i could of explained it better but ive been dealing with this topic for the past week and am exhausted
    with it. Now since i was on my phone when it occurred i have no screenshots of your original name but if i recall
    it was "SS #SuperStraight" or something to that extent and as seen in dms you removed the #SuperStraight but
    kept the SS part hence why i asked you what it stood for and also to spell it out to help avoid further confusion on the
    subject so you changed your name to "SocialSecurity" or something close to that again as seen in the dms.
    Finally i got a tag from @Moleman telling me that you had changed your name a 3rd time to Spider #Super
    now given our dms and the fact that you are well known to push the boundaries staff give you i saw no reason
    to think that you were referring to anything else other than SuperStraight and given how hurtful the topic is to
    trans members of our community i saw fit to ask for you to be banned (again i was on my phone or id of dealt with it myself).

Here is an article i hope you will read and learn from: https://www.distractify.com/p/super-straight-movement-tiktok

Note: Lordy was able to find your name changes in the logs so please see below

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Rozboon

I'll probably reply more to this when I get on my computer but for now, since I'm unable to see the discord, can you get the chat log of moleman and the rest of the community talking about super straight, it was shortly before you asked me to change my name.

12. Rozboon

Alright, first off keep your admins under control, didn't even realize he was an admin until another admin pointed it out
    [​IMG]

Some good came from it though, I finally got a good reason as to why I needed to change my name

[​IMG]

So thanks for that Voca, came in hard but gave me some actual useful information as to why it was being cracked down on (It's still talked about in shoutbox btw)

Now finally, since it seems like there's a lot of assumptions flying, this is why my name was changed (As noted by spiteful, it was changed 4 times within 10-20 minutes while trying to figure out what looks best) and here is the real reason I changed it.
    [​IMG]
    And before you try to say "You just changed your reason because we could get you on loopholing" heres a screenshot from before anyone even said anything about looping around the rules, it was right after I got banned by ryan.
    [​IMG]
    And this is just for a timestamp of when I realized i got banned so you can't say "That conversation could have happened hours after the ban"
    [​IMG]

I've got more that I'll add as I feel throughout the day, the one thing that I'm curious about is can you get the times on when I changed my name to have "#Super Straight" in it? I'm mainly curious as to why this was never brought up before today (I mean yesterday, my days are all blurred into one lately), this isn't a name I changed to cause I was aware of any drama over it in the community, but because I had heard it days prior on various platforms and changed my name to it in support.

Just to make sure it's read I Require Logs Of When My Name Was Changed To Include "#Super Straight"

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  13. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

[​IMG]
    There you go, the reason it hasnt been mentioned prior is because we are still learning about it and its only been in the past couple of days its came to light

14. Rozboon

Awesome, thank you, so I had it for a week and no one said anything about it, it's been discussed several times in shoutbox, even on the day of me getting banned it was discussed in shoutbox (In which moleman attacked people constantly, hence why I want you to check the logs that involved him) and all of a sudden now I'm being banned for just having "Super" in my name because you assumed it wasn't "referring to anything else other than SuperStraight", maybe if you just asked me in discord what the "Super" meant like you did with the "SS" you would have known why I had it, instead of assuming I was trying to do anything toxic through it.

15. Rozboon

This was brought to my attention as a discussion after I was discord banned for "not changing my name" (Or for having #Super in it)

[​IMG]

I'm confused on the standpoint of the staff team.

Also, wasn't using it to harass anyone...

16. Rozboon

17. Rozboon

18. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Aight, so having read through this multiple times, checked audit logs and shoutbox for myself, I cannot see anywhere that your intention was not to bait and instigate. Spiteful could have handled the situation better in regards to explanation, but giving the extent of explanation that had occurred already with SGM and SB it was no necessity.

I stand by Spiteful's use of Admin prerogative to manage names on Discord and Forums.

Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.